+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

yea, shes a bit*h.

im not a fan of the guys this time around... a lot of them are overly confident (compared to last season) they are ruining the best part...which I think was the majority of guys overcoming their extreme fear of women... i mean, the transformation of josh was amazing!

FORT Newbie
    Iím sorry but if I was the geek I would have taken the money offered early on and burned rubber on the way out. These girls look a bunch of nasty washed up call girls. They really canít afford to have nasty attitudes as well, but they do. Really, I would have to wash my hands thoroughly after interacting with one of those empty skanks. Whatís up with that Jenny Lee and the licking of her teeth? Is she thinking of the cockpits she visited the previous night or what. This is a great concept for a show but lose the skanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2208215;
    The only women I can stand are Erin and Nadia the others seem like fake baking has fried their remaining few brain cells. Since when has Beauty and the Geek been about winning money and cat fighting at who the biggest hoochie is? Puh-lease. I think there were very few couples this season that were actually worthy of this experiment. I don't think Nate should be here. He is already confident and pretty relaxed with girls. Megan and CC kind of remind me of the "class clown" geeks from last season. Nobody wants to send them to elimination because they are funny. I remember the only person I didn't like last season was Tristan's partner.

i agree nate never was a geek and has no place on the show. i also agree megan and cecille are no beauties. it would be a total travesty for nate and cecille to win. what a disaster if the show comes down to megan and cecille. 0.0 ratings, lol?
    whatever anyone says about jenny, neils is the best real geek on the show. he has a spine and backbone and he stood up for himself. i want him to win!!

I totally agree that Neils did what Mario refused to do last week...nominate one of the blondes and stick to his guns. And Jenny was about as mature as a 2 year old going thru a tantrum. Her problem is that if CC does morph into the power hungry tyrant she showed in previews, maybe Jenny will end up in elimination. As someone said earlier about CC, I don't think that she is completely stupid, but I bet that her major in college was either advertising or marketing which explains why she didn't crack a book, but was still able to get thru the elimination. And I agree...what 7 year old doesn't know what spam is.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I was really surprised that Andrea lost to CC in the elimination.

I thought the funniest part of the show was when the geeks were on their dates. One of the dates (I *think* it was the girl with Nate) said she wanted to be an actress and then said (with a straight face) "I want to be taken seriously". The fact that she could say this while basically performing as an "extra" on reality television cracked me up!!

I don't think that Andrea wanted to face the other girls and just decided it was better not to continue, feeling that the others might have resented her still being there.

Quote Originally Posted by helen036;2208115;
    lets face it, nate never was a geek. all he had to do was shed that "disguise" and look like he already looked like in pictures before the show.
    Remember though, the show was over and done with taping before any of us ever heard of Nate.. or anyone else here *aside from Jennylee the Reality TV regular* So the shaven photos of him on his myspace can very well all be post-show. Especially considering his Yearbook photo is with all the hair and beard we have seen up until now. And being able to show off a bit in public doesn't nessisarily negate all of the other nerdy/geeky ways about someone. It could very well be a defense mechanism? Sort of a "if I go out of my way to be goofy and look crazy, no one will know how killer shy and awkward I am inside" I mastered that one in high school myself! But it wasn't until much later that I truly became comfortable in social settings and my own skin. Heck, I still struggle.

Oh, and all the fuss about not using deoderant? My mom hasn't used deoderant in years and years.. I remember her using it when I was a wee lass... but it's been 10 years easy. She just doesn't make a lot of stink

After all, it's not sweat that makes you smell, it's PH and bacteria.
    Maybe he was just first in line for the good pits up in heaven
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

i think it woould be hilarious if nate won a challenge and eliminated his own team, " im sick of ccg, get me outtahere"

I love the premise of this show, but this season is not like the other two. I vote that the rest of the girls are eliminated off the show, and the guys continue forward with it.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2208547;
    I love the premise of this show, but this season is not like the other two. I vote that the rest of the girls are eliminated off the show, and the guys continue forward with it.
    Me too. The girls are making it hard to want to support them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast