+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 73

Thread: 1/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

  1. #21
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,302
    A makeover where the guys choose the clothes? Good test but lame. Niels has a great attitude. This is what it's all about: a willingness to change. I do think that perhaps Mario's reluctance is warranted, but Nate just seems to be wanting to avoid making a change for no real reason.

    Nate doesn't wear deodorant? Okay, at some point you cross the line when trying to be unique, and this is that point. Granted, this is no doubt just an over the top act.

    Nice improvement across the board among the guys.

    Good to see Megan hasn't changed any. Just completely lie and hope to win the task that way.

    Jennylee just caved and started whining. I like Niels, but she went way downhill with this display.

    Spam? Are you kidding me? What 7 year old doesn't know that?

    Sucks that Andrea's gone. None of the remaining girls is all that appealing, and they're going downhill fast.

  2. #22
    FORT Regular helen036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by user name;2208132;
    A makeover where the guys choose the clothes? Good test but lame. Niels has a great attitude. This is what it's all about: a willingness to change. I do think that perhaps Mario's reluctance is warranted, but Nate just seems to be wanting to avoid making a change for no real reason.

    Nate doesn't wear deodorant? Okay, at some point you cross the line when trying to be unique, and this is that point. Granted, this is no doubt just an over the top act.

    Nice improvement across the board among the guys.

    Good to see Megan hasn't changed any. Just completely lie and hope to win the task that way.

    Jennylee just caved and started whining. I like Niels, but she went way downhill with this display.

    Spam? Are you kidding me? What 7 year old doesn't know that?

    Sucks that Andrea's gone. None of the remaining girls is all that appealing, and they're going downhill fast.
    i agree about the females. a very sad group left except for jenny. gotta feel sorry for the male viewers, lol. not much to look at. they need a female makeover and fast, lol. at least i can look at neils and root for him!!

  3. #23
    Endlessly ShrinkingViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,714
    Quote Originally Posted by user name;2208132;

    Nate doesn't wear deodorant? Okay, at some point you cross the line when trying to be unique, and this is that point. Granted, this is no doubt just an over the top act.
    And, to further make it an over-the-top act, he didn't know how to apply deodorant? Riiight. Surely, he's seen someone--at some point in his life--use deodorant.

  4. #24
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5
    is it just me, or does jennylee most definitely not look 22? i'm thinking at least 25, closer to 30.

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey GabbyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,001
    In my opinion, it is time to retitle this show Beyotches and the Geeks. I hope that when they see themselves on television they pay attention.

  6. #26
    FORT Regular helen036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG;2208191;
    In my opinion, it is time to retitle this show Beyotches and the Geeks. I hope that when they see themselves on television they pay attention.

    except for jennylee, im starting to wonder where the beauties are. please, next season search the country over. i know you can find 8 beautiful women. as far as their attitudes, put 8 women in competition and its going to happen everytime. we are vicious. oh well, lets all feel sorry for the male viewers this season. us women can look at neils at least, hehe

  7. #27
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836
    You know what? You guys can all shut it cause I'm cooler than all of you!


    Just kidding; everyone here is cool.





    (everyone knows I'm quoting JennyLee, right?)
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 01-18-2007 at 01:00 AM.

  8. #28
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by helen036;2208124;
    i dont get why anyone wouldnt like jennylee.
    Because she's an incredibly immature, shallow, vapid person? I couldn't stand her from the beginning of the show. She's far too into herself, and clearly thinks she is more attractive than she actually is--yes, she's pretty, but she's not as good looking as she makes herself out to be, and I think a good portion of her anger towards Andrea is based on the fact Andrea is much better looking.

    She completely freaked out like a strung out mental patient when Niels wanted to send Nate to elimination. And stating that she has feelings for Nate is not a defense: Niels stated that Nate is the closest person to him in the house, and as far as I remember, last season, Josh was prepared to eliminate Wes, but Cher--while clearly upset--did not start cursing at Josh and acting ballistic. Why? Because she was an adult, and did not fall into petty "i'm so cool, look at me, look at me," antics.

    Not only that but saying, "you're sitting around playing chess like a geek," and "I'm cooler than you, Andrea,"? Not exactly learning a lot from this competition, and clearly has absolutely no respect for the guys in the house to say something like that. I'm not saying that the rest of the people in this competition are altruistic or perfect, but Jenny Lee makes it really obvious that she is in it for the money, and only in it for the money. At least Angela and Sheree put forth a little effort.

    I just don't understand why you go around singing her praises when she's clearly not a good person by any means.

  9. #29
    Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,096
    The only women I can stand are Erin and Nadia the others seem like fake baking has fried their remaining few brain cells. Since when has Beauty and the Geek been about winning money and cat fighting at who the biggest hoochie is? Puh-lease. I think there were very few couples this season that were actually worthy of this experiment. I don't think Nate should be here. He is already confident and pretty relaxed with girls. Megan and CC kind of remind me of the "class clown" geeks from last season. Nobody wants to send them to elimination because they are funny. I remember the only person I didn't like last season was Tristan's partner.

  10. #30
    Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by aelyssa;2208213;
    Because she's an incredibly immature, shallow, vapid person? I couldn't stand her from the beginning of the show. She's far too into herself, and clearly thinks she is more attractive than she actually is--yes, she's pretty, but she's not as good looking as she makes herself out to be, and I think a good portion of her anger towards Andrea is based on the fact Andrea is much better looking.

    She completely freaked out like a strung out mental patient when Niels wanted to send Nate to elimination. And stating that she has feelings for Nate is not a defense: Niels stated that Nate is the closest person to him in the house, and as far as I remember, last season, Josh was prepared to eliminate Wes, but Cher--while clearly upset--did not start cursing at Josh and acting ballistic. Why? Because she was an adult, and did not fall into petty "i'm so cool, look at me, look at me," antics.

    Not only that but saying, "you're sitting around playing chess like a geek," and "I'm cooler than you, Andrea,"? Not exactly learning a lot from this competition, and clearly has absolutely no respect for the guys in the house to say something like that. I'm not saying that the rest of the people in this competition are altruistic or perfect, but Jenny Lee makes it really obvious that she is in it for the money, and only in it for the money. At least Angela and Sheree put forth a little effort.

    I just don't understand why you go around singing her praises when she's clearly not a good person by any means.
    Cheers to that! I couldn't have said it better myself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.