+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Jennylee called Andrea a geek and really saide she was a lot cooler? Has she not learned anything from this experience?

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Crap. Now the blondes are going to start back stabbing eachother.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

At least it will get interesting. I guess now i am rooting for my originally picked team of Erin and Drew. Second choice: Nadia and Mario.

PPX
    I am sad that Andrea and Matt are gone. But I start to like Neil. He has his own opinion about the game and, unlike Mario, he can stick to it.

Although people may hate JennyLee, I think she and Neil can go pretty far in this game.

On the contrary, Mario seems to be in big trouble. When this season first started, he may not feel different from other geeks. But he does feel a little down compared to other "geeks". As he said, "I didn't think I can wear these clothes with confidence."

Jennylee looked like a whiney defensive tantrum throwing baby.
    Calling her partner stubborn? please.

CC looks like her true villan colors are going to be real obvious real quick.

Scooter looked decent post makeover, but was I right or what about Ohh la la Nate!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fogey
    The women last season weren't nearly as catty. I wonder if the geeks are ever going to want to date women after seeinh what they do in the house. CC is going to scare them into life-long celibacy.

Halfway through the show, my local station lost all sound. I'll have to catch it when it's rebroadcast.

I liked the makeovers. I felt really sorry for Mario when he was shopping and unable to find clothes that fit him.

totally unfair to mario and lets face it, nate never was a geek. all he had to do was shed that "disguise" and look like he already looked like in pictures before the show. i feel awful that mario coudnt do what nate did so easily. i think its a travesty he and cecille are even on the show. i think jennylee is great!!!!!. neils was by far the best real geek makeover!!
    i dont like it when good couples keep getting eliminated and megan and cecille continue to ruin the show, at least for me. if jennylee goes im afraid men wont have much interest left in the show. i sure hope neils stays till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by PPX;2207893;
    I am sad that Andrea and Matt are gone. But I start to like Neil. He has his own opinion about the game and, unlike Mario, he can stick to it.

Although people may hate JennyLee, I think she and Neil can go pretty far in this game.

On the contrary, Mario seems to be in big trouble. When this season first started, he may not feel different from other geeks. But he does feel a little down compared to other "geeks". As he said, "I didn't think I can wear these clothes with confidence."
    NEILS showed a great deal of character and a spine. i do feel bad for mario. i dont get why anyone wouldnt like jennylee.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast