+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 1/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I feel sorry for Paio. He was the "geekiest" geek on the show. It might be best he didnt make it to the ep next week with the make-overs because shiree would need a miracle to improve his looks. Paio was cool.

Neils is HOTTTTT

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2202322;
    Haha, your post was awesome.

Yeah, the last confessional of Piao and Sheree was filled with fighting, but didn't you think it was funny? I thought it was. Especially when the screen went black in the middle of the conversation. Funny stuff.
    Hee - it was definitely funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by helen036
    Yea, but neither Megan or Cecille even deserve to be on the show. They both act as if the show is beneath them. They both should have been chosen for elimination and that way one of them would be gone.
    But if you're trying to win $250,000, is it wise to get rid of the undeserving "stupid" teams ahead of the deserving "smart" teams? Wouldn't you rather be in the final two with one of the "stupid" teams which would greatly increase your chances of winning the booty (as in prize, not ass)?

That would be booty, as in pirate's treasure, if you're a geek.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2202335;
    That would be booty, as in pirate's treasure, if you're a geek.
    . . . or prize (I looked it up ) in nerdspeak. But yeah, I did steal that one from the first show.

JR.
    That was a dirty trick they played on the guys But I can't really fault them for not paying attention to the model's babbling. She could've been dressed in a full space suit and I wouldn't have been able to listen to her.

Piao and Sheree were just a disaster of a pairing. She was right about him, he didn't seem to be listening. He was also right about her, she did seem like a nag.

I wonder if Cecille owns any bottoms that fit.

FORT Regular
    I really do not like the cast in this season. I don't think they were at all clique-y in the previous season.

Megan and CCG are just horrible. They definitely do not want to be on the show to learn or grow. They seem to only want to be on so that they can be on tv.

I also didn't like Andrea or Sheree (or how ever you spell her name) in the premiere episodes. I think they were so mean to their partners. Last week Andrea said that she didn't want to be bothered to teach Matt, because he wasn't very good at his challenge (asking someone to rub lotion on your back is just creepy!).

Sheree is so self-righteous. She objectified herself by being a Hooters waitress, but I'm sure that's acceptable. Granted, drawing a gigantic boob is just strange, but she could have expressed herself better. I can't believe the tirade during the last confessional. Do you really want your last impression you'll get to put on the viewers as being a complainy b*tch. She couldn't even find anything genuinely nice to say about her partner.

While I don't think she should have been chosen to go to the elimination round yet, I don't think she would have learned much from the experience either.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2202379;

I wonder if Cecille owns any bottoms that fit.
    What! Is JR complaining about that?

The challenge was pretty unfair. How many of those guys do you think have seen naked breasts other than in National Geographic?

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2202393;
    How many of those guys do you think have seen naked breasts other than in National Geographic?
    That is too true

PPX
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2201986;
    Excellent post for a first time poster PPX!

Your discussion on targets set off a lightbulb for me. Last week I posted the possibility of Andrea staying late in the game due to her expanded camera time compared to the other participants. In addition, it would play nicely into her indecision over whether to quit the first show or not. Much emphasis was put on that moment.
    Thanks, BlondieGal. It is very encouraging.

I also agree with Miry. The cast in this season is too extreme to connect. So far we only see good communications between Nadia and Mario. All the other couples don't communicate well. CCG even didn't understand Nate's toast.

If Andrea and Matt open up to each other and stay late in the game, it actually will be quite nice in terms of the purpose of this show.

FORT Newbie

Podcasting Mario

I just listened to a padcast where Mario was interviewed. He's on episode 214 of the Comic Geek Speek podcast. He talks a little about the show. Up to a point anyway, what with all the restrictions he's under.

+ Reply to Thread