+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 1/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Do you guys recall the "hook up" between one of the blondes and a geek during the first episode when they were showing clips from the season ahead? I keep trying to figure out who it was. After last night, I feel like it might have been Jennylee and Nate, although now I'm not so sure about the geek. Anyone else have any guesses as to who they are? I can't wait to find out!

That was once again, the trashy, rather gross looking Cecille who hooked up with nate. I feel sorry for nate. why is Cecille on the show? ugh

I felt sorry for Nadia, she is what in her early 20's and has the emotional maturity of a 6 yr old. That entire 'blonde clique' reminder me way too much of junior high and high school, once was enough. What surprised me is the how that group held Nadia emotionally hostage. Definitely needs to grow up. How in the world does she function in the 'real world'?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by helen036;2202046;
    That was once again, the trashy, rather gross looking Cecille who hooked up with nate. I feel sorry for nate. why is Cecille on the show? ugh
    Oh wow...that just makes me ill. She's a knock out, but she's so fake, I can't stand it. I feel sorry for Nate, too.

Cecille seems totally bored to be on the show. She has made fools of Nate and Scooter. I have no idea why she is on the show unless they wanted the lowest of the low to be represented. She also made a fool out of Matt.

FORT Fogey
    Whether Nadia went after the blondes or not, she's still one of the next targets. They have to nominate someone other than Andrea, and Nadia's the most obvious choice unless she can weasel her way into their group. What she actually did was eliminate someone with more potential to be an ally.

I was thinking yesterday that they were eliminating tough competition, but then I remembered they were eliminating Pi.

I completely forgot this was on tonight....I was watching a repeat of "Mrs. Doubtfire"!
    They rerun it on Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by helen036;2201880;
    The first 15 minutes were a rehash of last weeks ep and then then getting the challenges for this week. You missed the "threesome", Cecille and Megan looked like dopes going after scooter. Oh, Megan made a stupid comment about she didnt know why she needed to study. She said something like,"maybe my studying will help my partner, maybe". She didnt study and she didnt feel helping scooter win was important. She made me ill along with cecille.
    Thanks!

And I'm pretty sad that people aren't liking what Nadia and Mario did. And I emphasize "and" because people are blaming mostly Nadia for the decision they made. I mean, yeah, she's going to become a target even if she didn't send the blonde clique to the elimination room, but if she did nominate the blondes, she would have one of the biggest targets on her back.

If she had nominated two of the blondes, that would leave 3 blondes, 2 brunettes, and Nadia. The blondes would hate her for nominating them, and the brunettes would target her because she's a threat. Nadia and Mario would have been toast.

So this is probably why they nominated the 2 brunettes. They wouldn't have become such a big target yet.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Wow, my homegirl (Cecille) is really putting us to shame.

If you look at who went up for elimination from a "game" standpoint, I believe they made the right decision as both teams who *did* go up were the strongest competition. Now, if you're approaching it from more of an emotional, "who deserves to be here" standpoint, then the two skanksblondes should've gone up.

And I need to vent about something. Last season I cried at the end of almost every single episode when the evicted couple did their little confessional and said nice gooey things about each other. Well, I want my cheesy boo-hooing scene at the end of the show, people, and I want to be able to rewind that scene so I can watch it and cry all over again. It's therapeutic for me.

I'm slowing backing out of this thread now. . .

Haha, your post was awesome.

Yeah, the last confessional of Piao and Sheree was filled with fighting, but didn't you think it was funny? I thought it was. Especially when the screen went black in the middle of the conversation. Funny stuff.

Yea, but neither Megan or Cecille even deserve to be on the show. They both act as if the show is beneath them. They both should have been chosen for elimination and that way one of them would be gone.

+ Reply to Thread