+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 1/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

It's a wise move to try to eliminate the toughest competition. I just didn't like the weakness Nadia displayed not wanting to nominate her "friends" (being manipulated by them and then her crying about it). That removes the game aspect from it. They will turn on her in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2201797;
    It's a wise move to try to eliminate the toughest competition. I just didn't like the weakness Nadia displayed not wanting to nominate her "friends" (being manipulated by them and then her crying about it). That removes the game aspect from it. They will turn on her in an instant.
    I see what you're saying. Well I still like Nadia and Mario, and I still hope they make it to the end and win it. And wasn't it what Sheree was saying that made her cry? I forgot.

Can someone give me a recap of the first 15 minutes?

The first 15 minutes were a rehash of last weeks ep and then then getting the challenges for this week. You missed the "threesome", Cecille and Megan looked like dopes going after scooter. Oh, Megan made a stupid comment about she didnt know why she needed to study. She said something like,"maybe my studying will help my partner, maybe". She didnt study and she didnt feel helping scooter win was important. She made me ill along with cecille.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2201516;
    I am so mad at their sending Paio and Sherie and Andrea and Matt. Nothing personal....what bs.
    I'm a blonde and I can't stand these! I don't like CCG or Megan anymore.
    I agree. But I guess Mario doesn't have any say in their selection. He wimped out.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

xoxo
    i agree with Mario that Megan and CCG are not really trying to improve themselves and should be the ones who should be sent to the elimination room. HOWEVER one should consider that there are TWO people in a group. The deal is i really like Nate and Scooter (Megan's and CCG's partner), so i'm going to be rooting for them despite the fact that those two chicks are the biggest airheads in season3!
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2201591;
    Can't stand Megan, Erin, Nadia, Jennylee nor Cecille. At least Andrea is trying to improve.
    I really hope that Andrea and Matt stick it out or that the other guys begin to point out that their social skills aren't as bad as thought

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2201645;
    I don't think that Nadia is so much a part of the blond click, as she is a spineless girl who desparately wants to be part of the blond click.
    She wussed out and picked Andrea when she knew in her heart it was the wrong thing to do. She even said to Mario "I'm not like them" Which just shoes to me that she is the tag along puppy of the group, willing to go against her better judgement to fit in.

Andrea better watch out now. Making that comment about being the better 2 in the elimination challenge did not seem to go over well with the blondies. Way to make yourself a target.
    I didn't hear what Andrea's comment was but now that I know what she said I agree that she just painted a great big bullseye on her chest. Now if the bimbos had not been privy to the elimination contest, they would have been completely clueless in this sector as well.

As for Nadia, she's listed as a Sorority Girl...nuff said. Been there, experienced that.

FORT Fogey
    So sorry to see Sheree go. She was clearly the brightest and most genuine among the women. She drew the short straw with Pi. That boy MUST learn how to use his upper lip!

Man. I cannot believe how many people in here keep saying something about Niels being good looking, or hot. He seems to be the only one that for the life of me I cannot remember by name

*runs off to look at his thread*

oh man! that guy?? he bugs me almost the most! *after piao
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by PPX;2201728;
    Nadia and Mario are my favorite couple of this season. But they probably didn’t make it to the final three couples. In the trailer for this season, they were shown on a boat. There were three couples as I can remember, however, I can’t remember any fat guy in them.

Mario is sweet and he listens to girls, as he showed in his challenge. But it is also where he falls. He should not let Nadia change his minds.

Nadia is sweet but not wise. She should team up with Sheree and Andrea and try to remove cute guys for Mario’s sake. Why? She should see what is going to come. (She probably didn’t remember previous seasons or maybe didn’t watch at all.)

First, as we all know from last season and also the preview of the next episode today, “geeks” will be “transformed”. From then on, their chance to win will depend, more or less, on how cute they are. Obviously Mario is going to have some disadvantages.

Second, if she can team up with Sheree and Andrea, these three girls with Mario and Matt should be able to win at least one challenge each time. Then these three couples would have a good chance to survive to the final three, even they had been sent to the elimination room facing the opposing “blonde” couple. Again why? Because girls go first in the elimination room and guys don’t perform well under the pressure of trailing. As I can remember, no guys from previous seasons had been able to come back after their partners trailed. So as long as they three can beat those blondes in the girls’ questions in the elimination room, they should be safe. Recall:
    In Season 1, Mindi and Richard were the target but Mindi carried her team to the final round.
    In Season 2, Cher and Josh were the target but Cher carried her team to the final round.

Third, in the end, it is the “guy” that is going to matter. Recall:
    In Season 1, Mindi and Richard lost to Catlin and Chuck because Richard didn’t know Mindi’s middle name while Chuck knew Catlin’s.
    In Season 2, Brittney and Joe lost to Cher and Josh because Joe guessed Brittney’s answer wrong while Josh guessed Cher’s answer correctly.

In summary, if the best two teams face each other in the elimination room (as the final), then guys count. Otherwise, it is more depend on the girls.

Nadia and Mario would have more chances to win if they could team up with Sheree and Andrea to get rid of the cute guys. Then in the end, Nadia could count on Mario to compete off Matt and Piao and they would win.

Anyway, they are still my favorite couple. I hope the trailer was misleading and they did win. I also hope Andrea can stand till the final three and have a chance to teach those blondes a lesson.
    Excellent post for a first time poster PPX!

Your discussion on targets set off a lightbulb for me. Last week I posted the possibility of Andrea staying late in the game due to her expanded camera time compared to the other participants. In addition, it would play nicely into her indecision over whether to quit the first show or not. Much emphasis was put on that moment.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread