+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 1/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I gained alot of respect for Andrea. Her comments about cecille were dead on. Andrea has alot of class. I fell over laughing about what Jennylee said about scooter, lol.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I completely forgot this was on tonight....I was watching a repeat of "Mrs. Doubtfire"!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

i kinda like nadia...i mean i totally agree with her wanting ot be in the "in group" so to speak but on 2 occasions matt and mario both said she is not like the rest of the "gaggle of blondes".....Matt was saying who the gaggle was and said nadia but then said ..well sometimes but not alot...and then mario agreed with her saying she wasnt like the other girls and saying that to the camera as well.....

i think maybe this will be her "learning experience" maybe to become more confident in who she is and stand up for her choices..i dont konw..i dont know the girl...but just saying....i like her and mario too
    Steve and Kayla Fan

Tell your brother Tito I said Hey!!!

Mario got it exactly right. Megan and Cecille should have been the ones eliminated. Cecille is a total joke and her act is starting to wear real thin fast. One thing i still notice is that Jennylee hasnt said anything negative about anyone.

PPX
    Nadia and Mario are my favorite couple of this season. But they probably didn’t make it to the final three couples. In the trailer for this season, they were shown on a boat. There were three couples as I can remember, however, I can’t remember any fat guy in them.

Mario is sweet and he listens to girls, as he showed in his challenge. But it is also where he falls. He should not let Nadia change his minds.

Nadia is sweet but not wise. She should team up with Sheree and Andrea and try to remove cute guys for Mario’s sake. Why? She should see what is going to come. (She probably didn’t remember previous seasons or maybe didn’t watch at all.)

First, as we all know from last season and also the preview of the next episode today, “geeks” will be “transformed”. From then on, their chance to win will depend, more or less, on how cute they are. Obviously Mario is going to have some disadvantages.

Second, if she can team up with Sheree and Andrea, these three girls with Mario and Matt should be able to win at least one challenge each time. Then these three couples would have a good chance to survive to the final three, even they had been sent to the elimination room facing the opposing “blonde” couple. Again why? Because girls go first in the elimination room and guys don’t perform well under the pressure of trailing. As I can remember, no guys from previous seasons had been able to come back after their partners trailed. So as long as they three can beat those blondes in the girls’ questions in the elimination room, they should be safe. Recall:
    In Season 1, Mindi and Richard were the target but Mindi carried her team to the final round.
    In Season 2, Cher and Josh were the target but Cher carried her team to the final round.

Third, in the end, it is the “guy” that is going to matter. Recall:
    In Season 1, Mindi and Richard lost to Catlin and Chuck because Richard didn’t know Mindi’s middle name while Chuck knew Catlin’s.
    In Season 2, Brittney and Joe lost to Cher and Josh because Joe guessed Brittney’s answer wrong while Josh guessed Cher’s answer correctly.

In summary, if the best two teams face each other in the elimination room (as the final), then guys count. Otherwise, it is more depend on the girls.

Nadia and Mario would have more chances to win if they could team up with Sheree and Andrea to get rid of the cute guys. Then in the end, Nadia could count on Mario to compete off Matt and Piao and they would win.

Anyway, they are still my favorite couple. I hope the trailer was misleading and they did win. I also hope Andrea can stand till the final three and have a chance to teach those blondes a lesson.

I agree partially. Mario was right, and Andrea was right as well when she said her and chiree were the best 2. Let face it, if megan or cecille had been against andrea or chiree they would have been eliminated.
    Niels was cool for what he said about the blonde clique. my two favorites now are:
    Niels and Jennylee- Jenny has been cool and i like that she hasnt said anything mean about anyone, nor has she acted trashy like Cecille
    Andrea and Matt-Matt was great in the elimination as was Andrea. Like i said, i have alot of respect for Andrea now.

Oh, i think Niels is HOTTTT

Ugh, I took a nap right before the show and missed the first 15 minutes! Dang. Can someone give me a summary of the first 15 minutes? Thanks in advance.

And by the way, I'm loving me some Mario and Nadia! I agree with some people when they say that Nadia isn't really part of the blonde clique, but she is closer to them than she is with the brunettes. If she chose the ones she was closer to, she would be screwed. Haha, and I thought it was so funny when Mario came in with the drawing, and Nadia thought it was of her! And her reaction was pretty good, too: SHUT UP!

I was also loving me some Sheree and Piao, too! I was disappointed to see them go. But I knew they were going to lose. Haha, and that last confessional at the end: priceless.

Andrea was shown in a much positive light this episode. You felt sorry for her in this one, and you wanted to root for her. I admit that I kinda liked her during this episode, but I still liked Nadia/Mario and Sheree/Piao better. And I'm sure that I won't be a fan of hers long.

And it's weird.... the asian guy/black-haired girl team was 2nd eliminated in season 2 and 3.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 01-11-2007 at 01:14 AM.

Both Sheree and Andrea were the best. Sheree shouldn't have gone home. It should have been one of the dumb blondes. And for the comment about the in group...if the "in group" told you to jump off the bridge would you?. Nadia has her own mind doesn't she?. Omg Jennylee's not only is this a satelitte but it's particularly awesome made me laugh...omg are you kidding me with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire&Ice;2201768;
    Both Sheree and Andrea were the best. Sheree shouldn't have gone home. It should have been one of the dumb blondes. And for the comment about the in group...if the "in group" told you to jump off the bridge would you?. Nadia has her own mind doesn't she?. Omg Jennylee's not only is this a satelitte but it's particularly awesome made me laugh...omg are you kidding me with this?
    But you have to also think that this is a game. Yeah, it's better to go on your decision, but they're all playing a game. If Nadia and Mario went against the "blondes," she would have had the biggest target on her their back. They would have been sent to the elimination room every single time, no doubt about that. No one would like to be sent there every single time.

And can someone please give me a recap of the first 15 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2201775;
    But you have to also think that this is a game. Yeah, it's better to go on your decision, but they're all playing a game. If Nadia and Mario went against the "blondes," she would have had the biggest target on her their back. They would have been sent to the elimination room every single time, no doubt about that. No one would like to be sent there every single time.

And can someone please give me a recap of the first 15 minutes?
    Right. I don't get why viewers fall for the whole "story" that these people are supposed to forget its a game and play according to "good people vs. bad people". Good grief. How do you win if you do that?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread