+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 1/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2201541;
    Shiree is a bit of a bitch too, in her own way I think. The other brunette seemed a bit more genuine.
    i loved how they started rolling the credits while she was still talking LOL

I agree that Sheree was a bit of a b***h, but she was much better than her worthless partner - he did not change a bit - she was right about that...he drew a boob!!!

Can't stand Megan, Erin, Nadia, Jennylee nor Cecille. At least Andrea is trying to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by xiphoid76;2201553;
    I agree that Sheree was a bit of a b***h, but she was much better than her worthless partner - he did not change a bit - she was right about that...he drew a boob!!!
    Or, she drew a boob as a partner.

Mario and Nadia were awesome in their challenges. I really like this couple, but I did not like how she is a part of the blonde clique.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2201591;
    Can't stand Megan, Erin, Nadia, Jennylee nor Cecille. At least Andrea is trying to improve.
    I agree Cornedbeef. How sad, but predictable, that it had to be between Andrea and Shiree. Why do the guys always let the girls pick the elimination couple?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey
    "I could end up behind the wheel of an airplane tomorrow... or on the moon."

This is an evil challenge. These guys were trying to concentrate on painting, as much as possible, and they were supposed to be paying attention to what she was babbling about? Under other circumstances, that would have been all well and good, but this was just lame. Really don't see what this proves. The guy who thought strategically won, not the guy who appreciated anybody.

Cecille is a complete disaster. I liked Andrea this week, even if it was because she's under the gun.

Would be nice if Mario had a backbone and picked who he wanted instead of who Nadia told him to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2201516;
    I am so mad at their sending Paio and Sherie and Andrea and Matt. Nothing personal....what bs.
    I'm a blonde and I can't stand these! I don't like CCG or Megan anymore.

I have never liked Cecille. I find her extremely vulgar. Neither her or megan are at all attractive. i am rooting for neils and jennylee, then andrea and matt!! I thought neils was great tonight!!

I think Niels will rock in the make-over!!!!

I am glad that Mario picked who he did. Honestly, he didn't have much of a way to know how terrible the girls did compared to each other... But he did know that clearly Piao was the worst at the mens challenge(or challenges) Pi failed at the secret listening challenge, but he also failed at what they thought the challenge was supposed to be in the first place. I mean seriously, drawing a big boob?

I don't think that Nadia is so much a part of the blond click, as she is a spineless girl who desparately wants to be part of the blond click.
    She wussed out and picked Andrea when she knew in her heart it was the wrong thing to do. She even said to Mario "I'm not like them" Which just shoes to me that she is the tag along puppy of the group, willing to go against her better judgement to fit in.

Andrea better watch out now. Making that comment about being the better 2 in the elimination challenge did not seem to go over well with the blondies. Way to make yourself a target.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread