+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 1/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

im not sure if I like this cast as much either.... and does anyone think that the girls seem a little bit smarter this go-round? relatively speaking, some of them are throwing around large words like "objectivity" and so on... something is amiss....

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2202393;
    What! Is JR complaining about that?
    Oh, I wasn't complaining, I was just curious

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    to the FORT, Dodger50.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2202720;
    im not sure if I like this cast as much either.... and does anyone think that the girls seem a little bit smarter this go-round? relatively speaking, some of them are throwing around large words like "objectivity" and so on... something is amiss....
    They probably learned that word by reading Cosmo so I wouldn't put much stock in it.

I hadn't planned to watch this season, but came across it on Sun night and decided to check it out. My first impression was that they searched the bottom of some murky barrels for this cast of characters, but some later redeemed themselves.

The losers' exit fight was hysterically funny and while I would rather have seen one of the ugly blondes go, I think it's unlikely I will miss this pair. I agree with both sides of the "blond vs non-blond" nomination issue so I think the smartest thing they could have done was to vote independently. That way Mario could have put up the ugliest blond and Nadia could have put up one of the non-blonds who would have easily beaten the bimbo.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2205351;
    They probably learned that word by reading Cosmo so I wouldn't put much stock in it.

I hadn't planned to watch this season, but came across it on Sun night and decided to check it out. My first impression was that they searched the bottom of some murky barrels for this cast of characters, but some later redeemed themselves.

The losers' exit fight was hysterically funny and while I would rather have seen one of the ugly blondes go, I think it's unlikely I will miss this pair. I agree with both sides of the "blond vs non-blond" nomination issue so I think the smartest thing they could have done was to vote independently. That way Mario could have put up the ugliest blond and Nadia could have put up one of the non-blonds who would have easily beaten the bimbo.
    Right, and Nadia could have "explained" it to her blonde friends as they each had one choice.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2202379;
    That was a dirty trick they played on the guys But I can't really fault them for not paying attention to the model's babbling. She could've been dressed in a full space suit and I wouldn't have been able to listen to her.

Piao and Sheree were just a disaster of a pairing. She was right about him, he didn't seem to be listening. He was also right about her, she did seem like a nag.

I wonder if Cecille owns any bottoms that fit.
    I've been feeling very sad about the Piao/Sheree disasterous pairing. Not only can't I figure out which one of them to rip on (I'm feeling feisty, tonight!), I liked both of them and wanted them to go further. They seemed like decent people who could have actually gained something from the experience.

As it was, neither could see beyond their own perspectives, and it was this weakness that did them in (watch Sheree's bonus footage; it appears as if she is always right and that the man in her life is always wrong. Part of Sheree's charm, however, is that she seemed to want to help her geek transorm socially. Unfortunately, her methodology was misguided.)

And...I could really do without Cecille's Brazilian. I can stomach the pouty mouth and feigned stupidity strategy, but dang! There is a line (however gray) where desperate sluttiness begins and ends and Cecille is firmly on the "active" side of the line.

I actually like Cecille (& Megan for that matter). I have a bit of a soft spot for girls who try to get by in life with sex. It would be a sad life if all a girl felt she could offer in life is a "Brazilian". And, it is a strategy for dealing with life that is bound to backfire when gravity sets in.

The rest of the girls seem to know better. Well, maybe not Tori, who I maintain is truly as dumb as the editing made her out to be.

The geeks have it all over the beauties IMHO.

Boy. I'm being harsh tonight. Sorry...it was a bad day at work, and I'm taking it out on reality tv contestants. I hope they don't read the boards....
    Last edited by Jexter; 01-16-2007 at 01:44 AM.

ummm, im trying to figure out what man would have sex with cecille or megan. at least when i see them on the show i know i look better than some girls on the show, hehe

+ Reply to Thread