+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 1/3 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Tori seemed kinda short to be model. mmmmmm

Anyway if I was Sanjay I would have been a little more supportive after the interview. He should have hugged her and said, 'Don't feel bad, you didn't study, you didn't prepare, of course you sucked.'

Tori then totally lowered herself by blaming Sanjay. Too bad he can't stay and only her go.

BTW Andrea (the pagent girl) needs to liken up on her partner. Sensitive she is not. Geek does not mean weak. Just lacking in social skills and that is why she is there to help him grow in that area where he obviously has problems.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 01-03-2007 at 11:48 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2194272;
    Tori seemed kinda short to be model. mmmmmm
    You know who looked VERY short to be a model? Thais.

And I really like Mario and Nadia. I think they could make it to the final 3 at least.

FORT Fogey
    Unless the editing wasn't fair, i'd say that this girl is both lazy and dumb. Sanjay was doomed from day 1.

Still, he should have handled the situation differently and encourage the girl - even if she didn't deserve it - to preserve his own tush in the house.

Well, they don't call these guys geeks for nothing. They aren't supposed to be socially adept, so I thought Sanjay could have been a lot worse to Tori than he was. I did not like Tori's attitude at all. I'm glad she's gone, but I liked Sanjay and thought he had quite a few good quips. The "booty" talk was hilarious.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Great first episode! I have to say, judging from the Cast Bios, I didn't think the season would be that great.. but, it was!!

I loved the premeire, and have to say that my Pre-Show Favorite Beauty of Erin still stands! And from the episode, my Favorite Geeks are Mario along with Piao!

Looking forward to more episodes!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Oh goodness. . . I just realized that Cecille and I live about, um, TWO miles away from each other. Maybe it's the salty air, or surfboards,or whatever, but Santa Cruz seems to breed cooky girls.

CC G looks pretty competitive, Jewelsy. You'd better keep your distance. Is it really the salty air that does that?

FORT Newbie
    I don't know about this season. Last season, I felt like there was more chemistry amongst the competitors.... but this time, it was rather bland. There were a few couples that actually liked their partner, and that's just about it. Maybe, I'll have to wait a couple weeks in order for those contestants to grow on me, but then again, perhaps not.

--

As for Tori - I'm not exactly sure what "studying" means to her, but for the rest of us (whether we do it or not) it means more than just snoozing and skimming a few pages at the last minute.

I thought it was completely unfair to shove the blame onto the poor guy (Sanjay). Most of the geeks on the show aren't the "feeling" type so they have a difficult time truly grasping the other person's emotions at the moment, and knowing the right thing to say for the appropriate moment. If she wanted a pat on the back, she could have just nicely asked for more support next time. He offered to help, and she simply insulted him in return.

Neh.

---

BTW, I think those girls are more intelligent than that...
    Last edited by Nymphetamine; 01-04-2007 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by user name;2194078;
    Who uses the Dewey decimal system any more?
    Only every single library in the country.
    Its true that computers are used to find search for the call number on a book. But once you find that number on the computer you write it down and search through the books. Written on the side of every book is a number. The numbers are in order like you would expect.

As a first time watcher. Beauty and the Geek is a very intriguing premise to all the dating reality shows.

+ Reply to Thread