+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Megan & Alan (Scooter) - Season 3

FORT Fogey
    I've flip-flopped 180 degrees on Megan. She plays the ditz card intentionaly which can be pretty annoying, but she has not been mean to a single person thus far (that I can recall).

I also like what Scooter said about her - something like she is smart and they work better together when she doesn't try to hide it.

I want this team to win.
    Last edited by Jexter; 02-01-2007 at 01:02 AM.

^With Nadia and Mario gone, so do I.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I do think their team works well together- better than the rest of who is left. But I still can't stand the girl. She was part of the gaggle-ignoring the brunettes. They all seemed pretty catty at one moment or another.

Last season, Cher was a Hooters waitress yet under her career, it said she was a beer spokesmodel. I wonder why they hid that then and are so open about Megan being a cyber playboy model? Who knows but I can never respect a woman like that. There are better career choices.

But did you see her take down that sheep? That was what finally won me over.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2233688;
    But did you see her take down that sheep? That was what finally won me over.
    Me too. That was unexcpected. She was fearless.

Gutmutter: My sympathy on the loss of your pet. I too have a beloved doggy waiting for me on Rainbow Bridge.

Yeah, I think she deserves to win. But I don't respect her.

xoxo
    umm...what is so wrong with Megan that some viewers just don't "respect" her? she seems like a sweetheart to me. she get along very well with Scooter, she put a lot of effort into her challenges, and she doesn't talk smack about anyone. sure Megan hangs out with CCG, but that does NOT mean she has the same personality that CCG does.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

A lot of people *not me* in here have stated that cannot repect a woman who "sells herself" ie: she was a playboy cybermodel.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Yes. What kind of role model is she really? I know that when I have kids one day, I wont want them looking up to her or CC. There are jobs out there that don't require you to take your clothes off for a living. Some people are beautiful and desperately poor but they don't throw morals to the wind to make money. I wouldn't either.

I'm not arguing that she doesn't put in any effort or that she hasn't changed. I did say I did see her effort and that she does deserve to win (not my favorite couple), but I still can't respect a woman of her "caliber". Personal choices are personal choices. I wouldn't respect a stripper or a prostitute either. That is how I was raised.

are you Baptist by any chance?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast