+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Megan & Alan (Scooter) - Season 3

FORT Regular
    I like Scooter, he might have some potential in the looks dept. I can root for him, but I don't care to much for his partner

Same here. He is one of my top 3 favorites, but his partner is lazy and forgettable.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I cant stand Megan. I do like Scooter because he is cute and funny. Too bad he got stuck with trash.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2203138;
    I cant stand Megan. I do like Scooter because he is cute and funny. Too bad he got stuck with trash.
    My sentiments, too. I can't help but wonder if the blondes aren't so dumb. By not trying right now, they avoid presenting themselves as competition to the others. All the ditziness may just be strategy - and a good one at that.

xoxo
    i was sooooo happy for Scooter when he won the work-out challenge along with Megan, i was proud of him too!

as for answering Megan's question on whether or not she's retarded, "no you're not retarded, Megan." If i was in your shoes, never used a walky-talky before, i probably would be as confused as you are...but i probably would have put more effort into trying to see how it exactly works.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

xoxo
    ummm, well, i dont think Megan is that bad of a person. just the fact that she hangs out with CCG a lot that some viewers might think otherwise. i thought it was really nice of her for not wanting to sent Nadia/Mario to the elimination room because she feels that they both deserve to stay since both of their challenges came in second.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

I thought it was fantastic of Megan to show the disgust she was feeling toward Cecille tonight when Cecille was ragging on Niels. She went up a few notches in my book after that.

FORT Newbie
    At least he's not stuck with Cecille

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I'm starting to like Megan more. I perused the BATG My Space accounts. Megan had a few posts on various geeks' sites and vice versa. She stills seems to be pretty friendly with everyone. On the downside, CC is one of her top favorites.

Oh, and she's not dumb. I think she studied something like accounting in college which isn't easy (as Pi would know).

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Megan is a mystery. I can't have any respect for a woman that in essence sells herself for a living. That is one reason why she is trash. Besides this season, I have not seen any other girls act like this. Her favorite electronic is a
    Click to see Spoiler:
    vibrator
    and she admitted to being a member of the mile high club. I might be a conservative 23 year old, but I know trash when I see it. It's almost as if she is promoting herself, YUCK!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast