+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andrea & Matt - Season 3

FORT Fogey
    Andrea's my favorite. Hopefully she keeps it up.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 01-12-2007 at 07:16 PM. Reason: removed response to deleted post

Hopefully Andrea or Matt wins one of the challenges next week and puts up Megan or Erin up for eviction.
    Last edited by Cornedbeef; 01-11-2007 at 07:51 PM. Reason: CrossingGuard is right

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2202298;
    Hopefully Andrea or Drew wins one of the challenges next week and puts up Megan or Erin up for eviction.
    Drew is paired up with Erin, so if he won, Erin could not have been up for eviction.

Matt is who you're talking about.

I didn't really like Andrea in Ep1 but that all changed in Ep2.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2189832;
    So how do you think that she will do on the brainy-type questions? I read that she was a student. Do you know her major? The producers always try to sneak in a brainy girl that ultimately wins ~ at least that happened in the first and second season.

completely agree, it was obvious tonight that they tried to sneak in two of them (smarter females) and they ended up going against one another.

I know plenty of people (far from air-headed) who may have struggled with memorizing relatively obscure aeronautical information (or, at the very least, unfamiliar). ironically, two girls who supposedly can hardly spell their own names (show basis) end up memorizing, in detail, remote facts within a short period of time. yea, uh huh, sure.
    although I wouldn't classify her as scholar, Cher was so annoying last season because she obviously had the upper leg and pretended to be an "airhead."

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    haha i think the look on matt's face when the model dropped her robe was hilarious. he seriously looked pained.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugsnkis321;2201889;
    Andrea was somewhat of a b*tch in Epi1, so i thought i wasnt gonna like her. HOWEVER she gained my respect in Epi2. compare to CCG/Megan, this chick knows what CLASS is! unlike some other chicks, who just acts like complete idiots, she actually studied her materials. i was completely impressed with her in the challenge (even tho she didnt win) and in the elimination room. Kudo to her!
    I think you hit the nail on the head. Even though CCG and Megs should have gone to the elimination room, it was jennilee who threatened. So I'd say she is my most loathed.

Andrea was right when she said "Best 2 teams" when she was in the elimination room.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2203149;
    I think you hit the nail on the head. Even though CCG and Megs should have gone to the elimination room, it was jennilee who threatened. So I'd say she is my most loathed.

Andrea was right when she said "Best 2 teams" when she was in the elimination room.
    She is right about that, but she should have kept her mouth shut.

FORT Fogey
    Whether she antagonizes them or not, they're sending her to the elimination room regardless if she doesn't win a task.

Hmm, She is my favoriate because she works hard...I think she might be put up next week if she does not win, but I think she could easily make it through the elimination.
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast