+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andrea & Matt - Season 3

Andrea is really hard to get along with...im surprise shes like that cause her mother is just one of the sweetest women ive met in my life!
    Kick some ass...get some later...

Quote Originally Posted by Quinito;2195827;
    Andrea is really hard to get along with...im surprise shes like that cause her mother is just one of the sweetest women ive met in my life!
    Interesting ~ maybe she was raised as a princess (spoiled)?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    She is a snooty princess and I don't like her at all. Poor Matt he puts up with her bs.

FORT Fogey
    No doubt many of these people are there largely for the money and/or fame, and the rest are there partially for those reasons. $20K just simply wasn't tempting enough.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2195863;
    Interesting ~ maybe she was raised as a princess (spoiled)?
    maybe shes spoiled to some extent...at one point she held two jobs and was going to school...so she couldnt be that spoiled...she does drive a somewhat nice convertible though...and uh...dont quote me on this but rumor had it that one of our regular customers paid for her boob job...
    Kick some ass...get some later...

I Is Stephanie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2176747;

Andrea, a 23-year-old student and bartender from Kansas City, MO, and Matt, a 22-year-old MIT graduate from Goldens Bridge, NY who currently resides in Boston, MA.

Matt works on "relevant applied math problems in industry" and won MIT's 2004 Pi Recitation Contest.
    Well, my dad grew up outside of Golden's Bridge, and my mom grew up outside of Boston... I'm always gonna think of them as "geeky" cities now. Oh well.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

FORT Fogey
    Matt and Andrea were made for each other (well, from what I got out of the first episode, anyway). Neither seems to be in it for the purpose of learning about a new societal class. They are in it for the fun and the money. Neither seems to hide this fact though, so, I guess "more power to 'em" (at least they don't hide it).

It will be interesting to see if either of them learns anything substantive fromt the experience.

I think Andrea is great

xoxo
    Andrea was somewhat of a b*tch in Epi1, so i thought i wasnt gonna like her. HOWEVER she gained my respect in Epi2. compare to CCG/Megan, this chick knows what CLASS is! unlike some other chicks, who just acts like complete idiots, she actually studied her materials. i was completely impressed with her in the challenge (even though she didnt win) and in the elimination room. Kudo to her!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-19-2007 at 12:24 PM. Reason: lingo
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

She certainly came across differently last night. Hopefully we will continue to be shown this side of Andrea.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast