+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Erin & Drew - Season 3

FORT Fogey
    How old is Erin? Love the photos, but age her quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2202644;
    How old is Erin? Love the photos, but age her quite a bit.
    According to her bio, she is 25.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I still like her even though she is part of "the Gaggle". She and Nadia I semi-like. Andrea I like as well. I don't like the rest at all. I am rooting for them. Even though Erin cries, so did Tristan. I don't think she has cried as much as Tristan did last season.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I'm wondering why Drew has never met a female Trekker...there seem to be plenty of women at science fiction conventions. I admit, there aren't many women to costume as from the first version, but they got a lot more sexually integrated in main cast members as it went along. Then he could be himself.

i dont like erins eyebrows at all, and she appears rather emaciated.

xoxo
    i was very disappointed to see Drew and Erin getting sent home. Drew is suchhh a nice person, i will for sure miss him . as for Erin, i will miss her bubbly personality. i consider her to be the most likable blonde, as she hasnt said one negative things about any of the other contestants (or did i miss something?) and she was soooo sweet to Jennylee at the elimination.
    "Live Long and Prosper" as Drew would say =)
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Newbie
    jasmar - I'm with you. I'm in my late 30s and I spent way too much time thinking about what I would have done with that adorable Drew 15 or 20 years ago. I thought he looked great after the makeover and his personality is so charming. What a sweetheart! Surely you don't have to be over 30 to appreciate him...? Where are all the smart 20-somethings who should be chasing after this guy? - HuggyBear

FORT Fogey
    I'm not worried about Drew. He seemed to have left the show with all the confidence needed to do just about anything he want - and date just about anyone he wants. I have a feeing he'll be the most successful of the bunch - socially and financially.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123