+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cecille & Nate - Season 3

You are correct, ClosetRTWatcher. Tonight is indeed the finale, followed by a reunion show next week.

This is a spoiler from my newspaper regarding tonight's show, so highlight if you want to read it ~

Cecille, Nate, Megan and Scooter are the finalists of "Beauty and the Geek," which concludes tonight. There's a reunion of Geeks and Beauties from all season, a talent showcase and a final vote.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Spoiler?

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2241255;
    This is a spoiler from my newspaper regarding tonight's show, so highlight if you want to read it ~

Cecille, Nate, Megan and Scooter are the finalists of "Beauty and the Geek," which concludes tonight. There's a reunion of Geeks and Beauties from all season, a talent showcase and a final vote.

I read in my paper today (St Pete Times) that there is a "romance" and it is going strong after the show. It has to be Nate and Jennylee!!

If this is posted in the wrong thread, I apologize....still a newbie here!

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Glad CC got what she deserved. I can't believe how she acted behind closed doors talking bad about everyone, openly stating that she didn't like anyone else. Then she had to be a baby, terrible loser when she saw Megan.

I was pleased Cecile didn't win because I really think she didn't seem to get anything out of the process.
    I'd like to be able to give her credit for at least staying true ot her horrible self and not trying to pile on the charm to win votes, but that was probably more because she didn't want to suck up to a bunch of "geeks" and women who she thinks are beneath her.
    For a brief minute I thought there might have been a bit of a breakthrough when she was listening to the Star Wars band.
    She actually seemed to be somewhat enjoying herself, or at least able to sit in a room for a period of time and not be the centre of attention.

How she qualified as a beauty I'll never know.
    Aside from her hair being the most ridiculous shade of bright bloody yellow, with completely matted extensions, I don't think she even has a pretty face.

Oh well, I'm sure she'll put this loss down to everyone else just being jealous of her. Obviously they need to change, not her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Maybe she would be prettier if she were a prettier person inside....but she's not, so there you go. I'm hoping the first stop she made was to the Un-Be-Weavable Style Shop get something done to whomsoever's hair is attached to her head. The only good thing I can say about Cecille is that she was/is an honest person. She's about nothing, and she doesn't mind telling you!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    With the relatively short run of Beauty and the Geek, there hasn't been a great deal of time to analyze this, but there are definitely similarities between CC and Janelle.
    • My immediate reaction just on her overall physical appearance was that she looked like Janelle. Even her mannerisms in the diary room made me have Janelle flashbacks.
    • Fake boobs and fake excessively bleached hair (and like Janelle, Cecille probably looked better with her original hair color).
    • Baby talk.
    • Drink to the point of excess on a regular basis, acting obnoxious when doing so, and gaining unwanted weight in the process.
    • Flirt with anything that stands erect, but are open (and perhaps even proud) about being gold diggers.
    • Unable to win most competitions that require actual skill, but can answer pointless trivia questions (granted, CC's questions were harder than T/F, A/B, and people probably weren't throwing competitions to her).
    • Largely responsible for the split of the house straight down the middle.
    • Immediately alienated the majority of the housemates through their own actions rather than the excuses they tried to give the public (i.e. "I'm too pretty").
    • Vindictive and playing primarily on emotion, rather than strategy.
    • Gloating unnecessarily and offensively after winning.
    • Cheerleaders/models.
    • Disdain for most people, especially those that are different than them or that they feel are beneath them socially, and willing to let them know it.
    • Got further than their game skills deserved but ultimately lost in the 11th hour because they pissed off too many people in the house.

Janelle definitely got a better edit and was lucky enough to be on the opposite side of the most hated houseguest, but other than that it's eerie how much more alike they seem as the weeks go by.

CC's parents must be so proud.

FORT Fogey
    I don't know how many of you watched Season One of this show -- but could you imagine CC paired up with Richard?! There would have been real *fireworks* in the house!

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    That would have been great! I think that would erupt.

+ Reply to Thread