+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cecille & Nate - Season 3

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I don't think they will win. They have been setting up her demise. I think sooner or later it will be CC/Nate in the room against Jenny/Niels.

Remember Cher/Josh vs Sarah/Wes? and Chuck/(I always forget her name) vs Richard and Mindi? They all kind of had some spark between them whether it was competitve or love. This season's teams have both.

I think it would be Scooter and Megan vs CC and Nate.

FORT Newbie
    Have you ever googled cecilles name? i did, for kicks and came back with ALOT of pictures. seems like she was a celebrity already. disgusting actually. I hate that little girl voice and the upper lip thing she does. I really hope they dont win! I like nate, especially that whole, move he did when he was being auctioned. wow-wow-wee...

FORT Newbie
    Like so many others, I'd love for the rules to change so Nate could take all the money. CeeCee can rot in Hell for all I care. I really hate to see such a nice show play the evil card like so many reality shows.

I totally agree. Nate is sweetheart and CC is mean person. I would love if Nate and Jennylee would be partner. It didnt' happen.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    CeCe is one of the most obnoxious females I think I have ever seen.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I really, really, really hope CeCe doesn't win - she definitely doesn't deserve to! She hasn't learned one single thing since the start of the show, and doesn't feel that she needs to, so it will be really horrible if she actually wins. I feel very sorry that Nate is with her, because he does deserve to win...

And I would LOVE to take a couple of bracelets and stick them around HER neck! See how she likes THAT! After all...dogs are people too!
    "Does she remind you of anyone? Suddenly I want pea soup..." Supernatural

FORT Fogey
    CC seems pretty much like Janelle in that respect as well. Braindead but able to memorize a couple of mundane facts to win competitions.

I would seriously like to hear that CC was cited by the Humane Society for putting stupid bracelets around that puppy's neck...but then Britney and Paris would also need to be cited for some of the stupid things that they've done.

I can't tell you how much I don't want her to win, but if she does win i hope that she gets picked up by the IRS for nonpayment of taxes like Richard Hatch.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    CC reminds me of an Anna Nicole in training.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread