+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cecille & Nate - Season 3

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Even though CC got all of the answers right, I think it was kind of fixed. Yes, I think she dumbs herself up. However, I don't think she is too smart or else she would win the challenges. We will see in this upcoming episode if she has been playing the blonde role or her head is just full of hot air.

Does anyone else think the deoderant thing was just "part of the act"?

CC is an evil genius by the way.

FORT Fogey
    I, for one, don't buy into the "plant" theory at all. They don't need one.

Nate, in all his odorific glory is genuine (IMHO).

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2210767;
    I, for one, don't buy into the "plant" theory at all. They don't need one.

Nate, in all his odorific glory is genuine (IMHO).
    Not that he was necessarily put there by the show's producers (although he might be), just that he is playing up the geek thing.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dara;2210818;
    Not that he was necessarily put there by the show's producers (although he might be), just that he is playing up the geek thing.
    He is definately missing the shy and reserved gene that the others seem to have, but still, many might argue that anyone who is a member of a Star Wars tribute band is, by definition, a geek.

We were watching 1 Vs 100 yesterday because... well, I just wanted to see what it was like. They had a promo for the upcoming sweeps month, and I saw CC in there. She was one of the 100 in an episode next month.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

this isnt a spoiler, but is pretty clear they want nate and cecille to win. that is ashame, because cecille is becoming universally hated. the team of nate and cecille is ruining the whole season for me. maybe its just me, but i dont get a kick out of seeing a drunken trash mouth on tv who is going to win the money. if cecille ever was a beauty, inside or out. it was 10 years and 30 pounds ago. as far as her inside beauty, there is none. i dont think any of the other teams ever had a chance.
    Last edited by helen036; 01-27-2007 at 10:49 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Nate & CC won't win. They've gotten too much air time already. It would be bad editing to let them "steal the show". Their number is up pretty soon.

i have to disagree. i think the producers thought cecille would be a big ratings getter. and she is just the opposite. i feel her lame appearance on regis is a clear sign she won the money. i also feel the producers feel the need to do "damage control", because of how badly cecille is hated, and the fact that most people feel she is the ugliest person ever on beauty and the geek, inside and out. she totally disgusts me. she is fake, phony, sun-aged, fat, and she sees all the other contestants as trash she can manipulate while she herself is the trash. she made a fool out of matt, made a fool out of scooter, and she let out a drunken tirade that would make a pile of trash look good in comparison. i feel the producers are sorry now they let her on the show, but its too late. again, thats why she was on regis. has it ever happened before for a non-eliminated couple to get publicity while the show is still running? its called damage control.

oh, and i dont blame nate for wanting jennylee.

+ Reply to Thread