+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cecille & Nate - Season 3

FORT Regular
    Nates makeover is the one I am looking the most forward to, he is probably pretty darn cute under all that hair!

I agree. All these people saying Neils is the hidden hotness? Crazy...
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I think he will be cute without the hair. I really don't like CC but at least she's not the one I like least. I only like a few of the girls this season.

FORT Newbie
    I hate this couple. For reasons that have already been posted. CC is really quite nasty looking. Street Walker nasty.

And Nate is completely an actor. He doesn't belong on this show. I hope they don't make it far.

I agree dragonbutt. I have heard nate is a plant on the show and not a geek at all. I am very upset about this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    There's an interview with him on the thread about the show opening on Jan. 3rd, complete with shaven photo ... not too clear a photo, but could "spoil" the surprise for next week.

yea, i think the "surprise" will be a very sad state of affairs for the show. has anyone wondered why that hat is always on nates head?

Ceci

I just have to say that I really don't like CC. Besides being a tease, she thinks she's all that and loves to degrade the geeks, she is really scary looking. Why is she on this show? It must be the lack of brains, because she is not a beauty. You can't tell me there wasn't someone prettier they could have chosen? I wish Nate had a better partner. I really don't want to see him eliminated, but it's hard looking at her. I would be happy if someone puts her in her place real soon.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-19-2007 at 12:15 PM. Reason: changed colored text to black and removed bold tags

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    to FORT, geekfan! I agree, she is just plain awful. I find myself agreeing with those people who wish we could just dump the women and continue with the guys. This is not the way I felt the last two seasons.

GA (Geek's Anonymous) RealityRoy's Avatar
    Was anyone else surprised that CC got the answers right in the elimination room? I suspect she plays the blonde ditz thing up more than we all suspect.

+ Reply to Thread