+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cecille & Nate - Season 3

If she could just give the bleach a rest and let her poor hair recover she could be real dang cute.

Him, I think he is real dang cute already. I can see sexy under all that hair for sure.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Gosh, CCG looked way different on the show then in that picture. She also looked different in the pictures the CW put out. I don't know if it's a good different or bad different.

And I thought that she would not be one of my favorites at all, but she's really bubbly and funny. Her and Nate are my third favorite team, behind Nadia and Mario (#1) andd Erin and Drew (#2).

heather - jenah - chantal flavios2mollies's Avatar
    Nate and Cecille for the win!

Ok, i am TOTALLY loving this couple! They are my favorite by far.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

hi!! Cecille seems like she is rather old looking and washed up. The worst one on the show.

FORT Fogey
    The jury is still out for me and CC. She does look like she's been around the block several times too many. However, I do love her uninibited personality.

Do the "beauties" get makeovers? Several of them need it this time around. I'd love to see what they'd do with CC.

FORT Fogey
    I like this couple too. Nate is the most outgoing and socially comfortable of the geeks. Being in a band helps that, I am sure. CC also seems to be a good sport and into this game with the least amount of complaining and eye rolling, so far anyway.

No wonder Nate feels so comfortable. He was in a band and is used to performing in front of an audience. In my opinion, the first 2 challenges were set up for Nate to win. They were both unfair to people that had never been an entertainer like Nate. Nate has no business at all being in the show. He has performed many times in front of a live audience so he was assured of winning the comedy challenge. We have 7 geeks and one person guaranteed to win the first 2 challenges.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by helen036;2199883;
    No wonder Nate feels so comfortable. He was in a band and is used to performing in front of an audience. In my opinion, the first 2 challenges were set up for Nate to win. They were both unfair to people that had never been an entertainer like Nate. Nate has no business at all being in the show. He has performed many times in front of a live audience so he was assured of winning the comedy challenge. We have 7 geeks and one person guaranteed to win the first 2 challenges.
    I agree. I think the 2 best real geeks in the comedy challenge were mario and niels

I have to agree jimbo568. In my opinion the 2 best real geeks were Mario and Niels. For Nate, this was no challenge at all. Also, the first challenge of going up to strangers was heavily weighted toward Nate, someone used to being in front of strangers. I feel it would be an injustice if Nate were to win.

+ Reply to Thread