+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nadia & Mario - Season 3

I didn't know what to think about Mario at first, but after watching the show I found that I liked him after all. She seems like one of the nicer ones.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2194675;
    I love Nadia's smile and bubbly personality. Mario also has a personality simmering underneath, so I think they are going to do well together. At least they can laugh together.
    I agree. they are by far my favorite team and i hope they do well and win!

FORT Fogey
    I like this team too. Mario especially.

FORT Newbie
    I am very dissapointed in this girl. What a peer pressured person =@ yes, i am angrey of what happened today.

shes peerpressured.

Quote Originally Posted by honeynguyen;2201761;
    I am very dissapointed in this girl. What a peer pressured person =@ yes, i am angrey of what happened today.

shes peerpressured.
    Remember, it's not only her that's making the decision. It's her and Mario.

With that said, Mario said himself he would have liked to see CCG and Megan in the elimination room because they haven't done anything. But if they sent them in there, there would be 3 blondes (Erin, Jennylee, and CCG or Megan) against them. I don't really think they would have liked to be in that position. So I don't think it was peer pressure; it was them thinking about the long run.

Welcome to the Fort honeynguyen!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Nadia rocked this competition - knew her stuff and was very personable.

I was then very disappointed in her picks for elmination - she caved to the peer pressure. At least send one blonde in - they would have gone home! I gues she wants the competiton gone so she can win - thought she wasn't there to win....

I don't fault this couple for their choices of who to send to the eliminations, and I don't see it as purely peer pressure either. Andrea and Sheree were both bitchy to their partners, and generally unpleasant to watch, let alone have to live with. Pfft..I hope Andrea's the next to go.

Nadia doesn't have the classic beauty that some have but has a fantastic smile and good heart for the most part.

FORT Newbie

Podcasting Mario!

Just listened to a podcast that Mario was on. He talks a little about the show. He was on episode 214 of Comic Geek Speak. Mario seems to have more real world smarts than the rest of the geeks, and Nadia seems to be the nicest of the beauties. Comic Geek Speak can be found on ITunes, among other places.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast