+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sheree & Piao - Season 3

FORT Newbie
    I think Sheree is the prettiest "beauty" of the bunch. And she did do a good job in that interview. She seemed to be the only one who had actually read most of the book Freakonomics, which is a really good book, IMO.

GA (Geek's Anonymous) RealityRoy's Avatar
    Just found this with my sleuthing:

http://64.135.8.69/staff.php

Interesting that her picture doesn't load...

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRoy;2196978;

This show has a tendency to cast smart beauties. Tristin was valedictorian in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRoy;2196978;

Am I the only one that cannot see her picture? I can see the other pictures, but her's is the little red "x" box. Darn.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2197006;
    Am I the only one that cannot see her picture? I can see the other pictures, but her's is the little red "x" box. Darn.
    The person said the picture doesn't load, so it doesn't show up on anybody's computer.

FORT Fogey
    There is little hope for Pi unless he gets speech coaching. He does not close his mouth while talking, at all. His upper lip stays glued up in a grimace and his has a nervous gri/leer. I like Sheree.

FORT Fogey
    I find her to be the prettiest on the show especially considering there arent any real standouts like there were the last two seaons but I dont see why she's on there. She seems pretty smart to me.
    Jessica

FORT Newbie
    I LOVE SHEREE AND PIAO<3 i wanted them to go all the way. im sooo pissed that @#$% Nadia felt PEER PRESSURED. Those other blondes don't even give a [FA edit] and SHE knows it. I am glad that ANDREA pointed out that THEY WERE THE BEST 2. W/E Nadia will feel freakin guilty=) WHAT A BAD DECISION! I HOPE andrea and Matt can still survive and win next day!

i didnt know there would be CLIQUES??? WTF.

impissed hearts.Sheree&Piao
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 01-11-2007 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Language

FORT Fogey
    I was a little disappointed with Sheree's harsh words for Piao. I got the feeling that she picked on him harshly because it was so easy to do. She wasn't working "with" him. She was berating him.

I liked her alot from Ep. 1. I think she and Andrea tried the hardest, but I was stilled saddened to see how poorly she treated Piao. Although....I sometimes wonder if we didn't get a full picture of Piao. Maybe he wasn't as hard working as she was. Either way, I would like to have seen them work it out, stay in the house, and learn from each other.

I got the feeling that even though piao was a geek, he wasn't a very hardworking one...he totally blew every single challenge (remember the one giant boob?) I'm sure she was frustrated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast