+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion Thread 'FINALE' **Spoilers**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

3/9 Show Discussion Thread 'FINALE' **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion about tonight's show in this thread only until 1:00 a.m. EST.

Thanks and enjoy the show.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey
    What a stupid ending. I realize The WB thought they came up with a "clever" twist, but this is exactly why they don't have any reality shows. But I guess it's better than "Name a play and win $250,000." Either way the evil team won. Again.

Yeah. 'Cause self-proclaimed good guys are always actually good!

Blame the casting director for casting a beer promo girl who's a triple major at a decent school and a shoo-in for med school as "the dumb half", not the girl herself.

Then again, what do I know? I've only seen like... 2 episodes of this Ashton train wreck.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I am so friggin sad right now. Joe, balling at the end, says he would have paid $250,000 for this experience. Josh and Cher may have won, but Brittany and Joe won over America.

that stupid question..argh

Dang that stunk!!! i mean i liked josh but on the whole i LOVED britt and joe...they were so cute and she was so sweet...and WHAT was that EASY question to Josh asking him who Cher would want for a partner....LUDACRIS!!!! that was so rigged...i mean REALLY.........that kept them in..that was a free-bee

not that im accusing the show of a scandal, but why all of a sudden are the questions randomly selected by the producers and not the contestants, the way it had been all along? did they do this last year?

FORT Fogey
    This was a tough one for me. I really wanted Josh and Brittany to win. Cher and Joe will have financially successful careers - they won't need the money. Not that Brittany and Josh won't have good careers, but a doctor and a neuroscientist are going to be just fine.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    It's too bad 2nd place gets nothing...
    On the other hand Cher will get out of med school with far fewer bills...assuming with those 3 jobs she's gotten the grades to go to med school. Let's see.... they split $250,000, so that's $125,000 each before taxes...minus taxes. Nope, Cher is still going to have to borrow for med school.
    Josh can build a home hot tub.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Anybody around to watch with me?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey
    I like Josh, and I do agree he seems to have gotten the most out of the experience. I just didn't like Cher, the "dumb" triple major pre-med student who's never done one dumb thing the entire time. The casting director planting her was at fault, but she knew what the show was about. Granted, I can't blame her for making a mockery out of the show for $125k.

Still less disappointing than last year. Richard and Mindi were great and great together, while Chuck and Kait barely seemed to like each other.
    Last edited by user name; 03-10-2006 at 12:29 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast