+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion Thread 'FINALE' **Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Off the topic of winning, but was anyone else struck by how Cher manhandled Josh? And the one time he touched her "inappropriately by accident he was all apologetic? Here she is constantly pressing her breasts against him, literally jumping him and rolling him on the floor (last week)... just odd... if it had been the reverse we would have been all over him criticizing him. Do we just assume he likes it? I'm not sure how much he even likes her as a person....

FORT Fogey
    They rerun this on Wednesdays. We won't be so lucky next year when CW actually has a full lineup, though.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_kim View Post
    Dang that stunk!!! i mean i liked josh but on the whole i LOVED britt and joe...they were so cute and she was so sweet...and WHAT was that EASY question to Josh asking him who Cher would want for a partner....LUDACRIS!!!! that was so rigged...i mean REALLY.........that kept them in..that was a free-bee
    I was SOOOO pissed when I saw that too. Freakin' freebie...of course the idiot is gonna say Wes. Whatever.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

That was a decent finale. I would've preferred for Joe & Brittany to win. The different partner question Josh & Cher got was a gimme. I was cracking up when Josh answered the one question with "The Size of Wes's Penis". That was funny! Definitely not the unbelievable twist they said in the previews, though.

YAY JOSH!!! Im so happy he won, I dont care about her one way or the other, but he did change the most and came the farthest. My favorite quote in the finale was "when I first came here I said I was like Clark Kent without super powers, well right now I feel like superman" yay!!
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Off the topic of winning, but was anyone else struck by how Cher manhandled Josh? And the one time he touched her "inappropriately by accident he was all apologetic? Here she is constantly pressing her breasts against him, literally jumping him and rolling him on the floor (last week)... just odd... if it had been the reverse we would have been all over him criticizing him. Do we just assume he likes it? I'm not sure how much he even likes her as a person....
    Well I for one thought it was nice of her to give him a hug and show some comradery spirit in the competition where as Brittney finally gave Joe a hug when he got one right. but cher wasn't afraid to touch her partner. I liked it. it was like cher has accepted her partner for what and who he is and I think the more she did it the better therapy it was for Josh who almost threw up when he first laid eyes on the girls.
    Last edited by joeguy; 03-13-2006 at 04:39 AM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy View Post
    Well I for one thought it was nice of her to give him a hug and show some comradery spirit in the competition where as Brittney finally gave Joe a hug when he got one right. but cher wasn't afraid to touch her partner. I liked it. it was like cher has accepted her partner for what and who he is and I think the more she did it the better therapy it was for Josh who almost threw up when he first laid eyes on the girls.
    Yeah, you are probably right, and he probably enjoyed it, but in a way it was demeaning, as if he were asexual, and wouldn't be aroused by her constantly squashing her breasts against him, etc. Like he was a stuffed animal. For example, I don't think she would have done that to Joe....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I think that is just a difference of personality, not at all meant as a slight to Joe or a prop to Josh. Brittany just wasn't as outgoing as Cheryl. She was shy, she was innocent, as Joe said. What always impressed me the most about Brittany, was that, unlike the other seven girls, Brittany never viewed herself as a Beauty. She was just a girl. The others knew they had the goods, which is fine, I'm not criticizing them for that. But Brittany, and this goes right along with the persona I got from her when I met her in real life, she really was just the girl next door. My whole (longwinded) point is simply that she is, in all actuality, almost as shy as Joe, and not a Beer Girl like Cher, hence her subdued reaction.

I do wish it was Josh and Britney instead of Josh and cher..she really treated him badly for awhile, sorta assuming he doesnt have feelings, I do think that changed somewhere during the bar challange...
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123