+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion Thread 'FINALE' **Spoilers**

Yan
    FORT Newbie
    dude, we all know that Cher's can be mean, but I like her. =/

Shes hot, shes Asian, and shes smart.

Plus, I'm from fremont too, which i just found out tonight.

Btw guys, is it just me, or does Brittany's right eye a little smaller than the left...? like slanted a tad bit??

yeah um... im just gona comment on the other girls.
    give me your opinions.

Jen to me doesnt try very hard, and err I think is the least attractive.

Shoegasm girl (forgot her name) is spicy doncha think? seems like she has a harsh attitude, but good looks overall.

Sarah... Hot, Gorgeous, fine, smoking, very very good looking. She didnt do much but look pretty...

Tristan: she is very good looking too, emotional at times, really well rounded and friendly. I like her!

Thais: i dont like her cuz she missed all her questions and Tyson lost cuz of her, and Tyson was like my Asian bruther... so yeah..

Amanda... shes good looking...? was only in the show for such a short time...

yeah.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 03-10-2006 at 04:38 AM. Reason: fixed lingo

FORT Newbie
    OH LORD! You won't believe it... My VCR stopped recording after the last commercial break (when they create the suspense for Josh's question about Cher's choice of a different partner). From the threads I can tell that Darth Vader and Lord Sidious won (BOO) but will someone recap the details of everything that happened after the "Wes" question. I screamed when the VCR tape stopped running, I'm going insane here. If someone has a copy of this episode I would give my first born for it. Thanks everyone

Yuck, yuck, yuck, I didn't watch when I read that Cher and Josh won. It wasn't worth it to me at that point. I couldn't stand Cher.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSlack View Post
    OH LORD! You won't believe it... My VCR stopped recording after the last commercial break (when they create the suspense for Josh's question about Cher's choice of a different partner). From the threads I can tell that Darth Vader and Lord Sidious won (BOO) but will someone recap the details of everything that happened after the "Wes" question. I screamed when the VCR tape stopped running, I'm going insane here. If someone has a copy of this episode I would give my first born for it. Thanks everyone
    Welcome to the FORT, JackShack

That's a bummer. One of our writers will be posting a recap of the entire show within the next few days.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I definitely thought there were softball questions lobbed to Josh and Cher, but that's basically because Cher was doing Wes which made the last question in the "regular" round too easy.

My husband and I looked at each other when Joe answered "innocence" to the last question....WTF.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie
    Why did they win???!!! NOOOO!!!!!
    Thats not how it was suppose to be...ARGHH!!!!

Cher was to smart but the only thing i give her credit for is that she helped Josh alot

Anyway...does anyone know if theres going to be an aftermath just like season 1?

I can't stand it! Joe and Brittany should have won that competition. This year sucked. If you are not a true "Beauty" but are more a "Geek" then you have a stacked deck for one team. And then on top of that; to give them a softball question! The game comes off as fixed, period.

I was happy they won. I like both Josh and Cher and think they worked hard and well together. Like Krom said, she didn't cast herself so don't blame her for being smart. Anyway, I thought they did more than enough to prove themselves and deserved to win. They've been my favorite pair for the last half of the season.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    not that im accusing the show of a scandal, but why all of a sudden are the questions randomly selected by the producers and not the contestants, the way it had been all along? did they do this last year?

I had the same question about this as soon as they said it - if the questions are randomly selected, why not have the contestants pick randomly like usual?

In the first round, I thought Joe answered two fairly tough questions right.

On the other hand, Josh & Cher had two "softball" questions that round: the one asking Cher who she would have like to pick as her partner (duh!) and the other asking what her dream job would be. The dream job question is more along the lines of the kinds of questions asked at the finals in the last series (how many siblings does your partner have, what's your partner's major, etc.) as compared to the "what do you think" questions this year.

On the other hand, Joe's "innocence" answer in the second playoff round was so dumb.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    My husband and I looked at each other when Joe answered "innocence" to the last question....WTF.
    I was thinking the same thing. I finally came to the conclusion he meant naïveté or inexperience, vs. virtue/virginity.

I really enjoyed this season. Josh and Brittany were my favorites fron the start. Unfortunately, they were on separate teams.

I believe everybody grew from this experience. Joe's final words about how he woud've paid $250,000 for this experience were poignant. It sure made me choke up.

They all seem like great kids, and I wish them the best in life.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 03-10-2006 at 06:11 PM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast