+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 3/2/06 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Brittany did a good job figuring out her questions.

I'm sorry to see Ankur out of here. He was a sweetie (and a cutie).

I am so glad that Brittany and Joe have made it to the final two! If Josh were paired with anyone other than Cher I would be happy for him too.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    I thought it was cute when he chose two because Brittany's birthday is January 2.
    Brit seemed to think it was cheesy tho (in the corny sense that the kids use the term). And not in a good way. Me thinks (arm move and all) that he may have a bit of a crush that is not reciprocated and making things a bit tough for her as she doesn't like to hurt people...at least not on national TV.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Brit seemed to think it was cheesy tho (in the corny sense that the kids use the term). And not in a good way. Me thinks (arm move and all) that he may have a bit of a crush that is not reciprocated and making things a bit tough for her as she doesn't like to hurt people...at least not on national TV.
    yeah I have to agree and think we are not seeing the whole thing here. when he put his arm up on the car seat back it wasn't there for a nano-second before she turned to look at it and then him and then the cheesey remark when he remembered what her birthday was....most girls would be thrilled someone guy remembered but not her so that tells me there is alot of underlieing tension with those two.

Josh pays a whole lot more attention to things than cher, noticed how he found stuff faster because he remembered things she told him. I am rooting for him but not for either girl...I am so sorry to see Jennipher have to leave. she was the best of the three left.

Brittney reminds me of Bridgette of Girls Next Door. In that they both have that like babyish voice and it sounds ditzy but they are really smart girls.
    Last edited by KELBEL; 03-06-2006 at 03:48 PM.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

I prefer Brittany and Joe winning over Cher and Josh. I don't really like Cher. Josh I don't mind. May the best team win!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345