+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Interesting to see which girls' looks changed the most w/o make up. If they are "true beauties" in a physical sense there shouldn't have been all that much difference. Makes you realize how much they rely on hot outfits and make up for their effect.
    I didn't think any of the girls looked bad, aside from the clothes. They really don't need make-up.

That was a weird challenge though, I don't know how I'd react if a woman came up to me and said "hey, would you like to but me a drink?" I probably would've said "don't you have a job, why don't you by me a drink?"

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    , I don't know how I'd react if a woman came up to me and said "hey, would you like to but me a drink?" I probably would've said "don't you have a job, why don't you by me a drink?"
    my responce. sure if you go to bed with me....that usually ends it right there.

FORT Regular
    Call me crazy but I dont think the girls would have done much better getting drinks if they were dressed like they normally would have to go out to a club. These girls are cute, not knockouts, and any decent club is chock filled with girls comparable in attractiveness to them. They may have gotten more sincere attention then they did from the guys that bought them drinks if they were dressed more attractively and a little more made up but somehow I doubt men would be lining up to by them drinks unless the ratio of girls to men in the bar was way off in there favor. A few guys would buy them drinks just like happened on the show.
    Last edited by Toasteroven1973; 02-20-2006 at 05:41 PM.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasteroven1973 View Post
    Call me crazy but I dont think the girls would have done much better getting drinks if they were dressed like they normally would have to go out to a club. These girls are cute, not knockouts, and any decent club is chock filled with girls comparable in attractiveness to them. They may have gotten more sincere attention then they did from the guys that bought them drinks if they were dressed more attractively and a little more made up but somehow I doubt men would be lining up to by them drinks unless the ratio of girls to men in the bar was way off in there favor. A few guys would buy them drinks just like happened on the show.

Years ago when I went to a bar, a few guys here and there would buy me a drink, but I NEVER asked them to. We would get to talking and they would ask me if I wanted another. What didn't ring true for this challenge was the women asking the guys to buy them a drink, (so they could win). The real challenge would have been if they were not allowed to ask the guys to buy them one and see how many would offer. That is more realistic in my opinion. I wouldn't think guys would really go for a woman who asks them to buy her a drink, but then again it was something I never did, and maybe times have changed.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    The real challenge would have been if they were not allowed to ask the guys to buy them one and see how many would offer. That is more realistic in my opinion. I wouldn't think guys would really go for a woman who asks them to buy her a drink, but then again it was something I never did, and maybe times have changed.
    No, you are correct, that normally wouldn't fly too well. Most guys would assume they are just looking for a night of free drinks.

The clothes were way to stupid to do the challenge your way though. It would've been better if they were told to wear jeans and a T-shirt without makeup.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345