+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

The initials GQ stand for Men's Fashion?
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Wes misses the first question and Josh gets it right automatically eliminating Sarah and Wes.

Here come the tears.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Next week: The guys have to find their way around the mall, and the girls just have to find their way.

See y'all next week.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

yay Josh is still there...I lurve him, freakishly wierd paranoias and all..i wish josh and britney were a pair cause she is my favorite girl
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Brittany just seems to become more beautiful each week, both inside and out. I really hope that she and Joe win this competition, they really seem to be grasping the social experiment aspect of this show. Both of them are becoming so much fun to watch each week. I really hope to see them win. Cher and Wes seemed so awkward. I think that if they continue to see each other outside of the house, they will need to find something to talk about. The one time they are asked to just socialize, they fail. All they seem to have in common is a desire to be slurped on. Josh actually seems to be grasping the point of the show as well, I wish that Brittany and Joe could adopt him into their team. While, I love Josh, I hate that he has to be paired with Cher. I was really surprised that the makeunder task, still showed how shallow some of the women are. The whole "it made ME feel bad, now I know how the geeks feel all the time, but I really feel bad because it was ME that was treated like a geek" attitude really bugged me. Brittany didn't even seem upset to be competing in the challenge, she's just too cool to be labeled "just a beauty"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    It wasn't clear to me what would have happened if Brit had won that challenge since her partner had won the other. They had said the 2 teams that didn't win go to elimination, but what if 3 teams didn't win? Or wasn't Brit really competing? Is that why they didn't give her score? I noticed she was drinking something at one point so she got at least one drink.
    Interesting to see which girls' looks changed the most w/o make up. If they are "true beauties" in a physical sense there shouldn't have been all that much difference. Makes you realize how much they rely on hot outfits and make up for their effect.
    And if the rumored girl geeks, guy studs version comes off gives scope to the make overs.

Most 'revealing' challenge

PWS, I got the impression that Brittany got more drinks the Jennipher in the bar challenge. I also thought her total wasn't be counted because she already had immunity.

I thought that Cher's looks changed the least with no make up. Her outfit was hilariously ghastly!!!!! Brittany's changed the most, she wore glasses and looked quite transformed. Yet all she has to do is smile and start speaking and her beauty is there for anyone to see.

Sarah gave truth the old "beauty is only skin deep" saying.

It was a revealing challenge in every way!!
    home at last

i agree, brittany probably did get the most drinks in the competition. mostly because she has the most natural beauty of any of the girls, and she also wasn't asking for them like jennipher was.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I thought Jennefer's off the shoulder look was good... nice contrast between dress and skin...but the rest of the dress sure did nothing for her figure. So she'd look ok in a tight crowd!

I also thought that Brit got the most drinks.. they must not have counted hers>? srs_in_Oregon I also really favor Josh and Brit. She seems genuinly sweet.. and not all that dumb. Her voice makes her seem less intelligent than she is. It's a bummer when you like 1 person best on 1 team and another on a different team. Which team to root for? I hope that Josh wins and Brittany comes in second tho. Mr Nerd and I were saying how nice it would be for the guy who was the MOST socially inept at the beginning to end up winning it all
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast