+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/26/06 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

1/26/06 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion about tonight's show in this thread only until MIDNIGHT eastern time.

Thanks and enjoy the show.

Who do you think will be the one writing on the wall in red paint? I think it's Chris. Freak.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Hope all the west coasters will be here later to discussssssss.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Never seen this show, and caught the rerun last night. I like it!! Is Chris the one that's been annoying everyone? And does his t-shirt say "Tall, Dark (or is it Dork) and Handsome"? If it's dork that's hilarious!!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Yes, Chris is the annoying jerk. I'm not sure what his shirt says, especialk. Is he wearing it on tonight's show?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Yes - he was wearing it at the start. How cute - the girls were initially excited to be Geek-free, but then I think they missed them!!

Tristan's a hoot - she just said "Fan-freaking-tastic!" I like her the best, now that Amanda's gone. Too bad she's stuck with Chris...

Thais really let Tyson down tonight. I was really rooting for him. Although hopefully he has gained some confidence, seems like a really great guy.

Team Brittany still, but sad to see Tyson go.

The whole charm of this show, to me at least, is that both the beauties and the geeks possess a big heart and a desire to change. Yes, there's 250k on the line and that no doubt motivates people, but until you have that kind of money, it isn't real to you. What is real are the emotions you feel and the desire to fill holes in yourself that have troubled you for years.

With that being said, Chris really is a jerk. His holier than thou attitude (while no doubt being great for the show, Omarosa-style) really has to go. He has no interest in changing, on bettering himself or in helping Tristin become a better person. He wants to win, and thats it. If this were Survivor, I would absolutely root for him, because it's all about the game there. But here, I don't know, it should be about more than that.

Oh bummer...another one of the more likeable couples leave. I totally agree that Chris does not seem to be in this for the right reasons, which is why he keeps being sent to elimination. And what Tyson said to Thais about taking the friendship over the money was so sweet!

Guess not alot of Forters are watching this tonight - but I'll take this show over this season's Bachelor! I also noticed I just graduated from a FORT newbie to a FORT regular!! Woohoo!
    Last edited by especialk; 01-26-2006 at 11:28 PM.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Man, as much as I hoped for the double T's to stay, I knew they were gone. The previews give so much away! Chris=jerk. Enuogh said.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast