+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 1/19/06 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Definitely, Jewels!

It was almost like FoRTCon....without the alcohol, gambling and prime rib! At least Roses and I didn't get lost this time!
    I just wish we'd had the booty from the M&M's store.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    It was almost like FoRTCon....without the alcohol, gambling and prime rib! At least Roses and I didn't get lost this time!
    But that was all part of the fun, Critical. I'll be here next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    Yeah, that was gone a long time ago.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    Me too! I'm having major chocolate cravings! I'm still hunting high and low for those dark chocolate M&Ms!

You'd think an hour of watching these skinny little girls would curb those cravings. No such luck
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Wow, I was really disappointed to see Brandon and Amanda go the first round. They were one of my two early favorites! I really thought Brandon had the potential to be really cute once they had the makeovers and Amanda seemed like a really sweet girl.

I cannot stand Chris, where last year I thought Richard was annoying to get more camera time, I think we are really witnessing Chris's true personality. Unfortuntely he seems to have a VERY good memory and will probably get all three questions right every time he and Tristan go to the elemination round.

ARGH!

well i liked it last night and i was sad that chris is there but I LOVE tristian (?) so I was glad for that. SHe looked so sad on the stairs when cher said "we hope that the team we pick stays". i mean, they should of singled out chris. its not even tristians fault she got him!!!

FORT Fogey
    Wait a minute. Where did all this conversation come from?

Shouldn't the WB be required to keep us from seeing that?
    I was not offended.

FORT Fogey

This thread was fun to read!!!!

I'm one of those fast-typing, wise-cracking east coast people who's often found in Show Discussion threads as things are unfolding, and I'm often feeling sorry for my poor friends out west who have to join the thread after all the east coast show discussion's ended.

THIS WAS A RIOT, and it was a real treat to see Mariner, Jewelsy, roseskid, and Critical blabbing away in here!!!

I loved it, and dang, it makes me wish you guys could join us easterners for every Show Discussion!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567