+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thais & Tyson - Season 2

Aww cute!
    I was sad to see him go. It looked like he was really trying hard.

GA (Geek's Anonymous) RealityRoy's Avatar
    Hey, why is it that you can't find Thais' real name anywhere? It's like she doesn't exist. For instance, at this site: http://www.tv.com/beauty-and-the-geek/show/32037/cast.html You can find most, but not all, of the cast from seasons 1 and 2. Weird, no? Does she have a last name? Is she like a "Cher" or a "Bono"? Is she a figment of my imagination? I'm so confused!

FORT Newbie
    great couple!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by RealityRoy View Post
    Hey, why is it that you can't find Thais' real name anywhere? It's like she doesn't exist. For instance, at this site: You can find most, but not all, of the cast from seasons 1 and 2. Weird, no? Does she have a last name? Is she like a "Cher" or a "Bono"? Is she a figment of my imagination? I'm so confused!
    I want to know too! I want some of her modelling pics! Can anyone help me (us)?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I just read in a paper while traveling that Will Smith learned how to do the Rubik's cube so fast from a Tyson (Asian last name) who was a Rubik's cube champ... for the new Happyness movie! Must be the same guy, no?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2188475;
    I just read in a paper while traveling that Will Smith learned how to do the Rubik's cube so fast from a Tyson (Asian last name) who was a Rubik's cube champ... for the new Happyness movie! Must be the same guy, no?
    Yep, same guy
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

That photo of her looks so strange! Like they tried to photoshop it so that you couldn't see her ribs but instead now it looks like she has some weird lump right there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234