+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Danielle & Karl - Season 2

Danielle & Karl - Season 2

Danielle - cocktail waitress
    Karl - Dungeon master

I haven't watched this show before. Are they allowed to do any dentistry?

I assume that Karl being a "dungeon master" refers to Dungeons & Dragons. I mean, I don't exactly see Karl in a black leather/vinyl getup, cracking a whip and saying, "On your knees, beeyotch!"

Dear Lord, this is a "Beauty"? I certainly hope her boobs are not as flat as they look in this picture, or if they are, then her belly is not so large as it appears! And her makeup is horrendous!
    As for him, I suspect a "Dungeon Master" might have the hardest time relating to women out of any of the Geeks I've looked at so far. Just based on my experience with trying to talk to guys who are way too into any kind of role-playing games.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    Dear Lord, this is a "Beauty"? I certainly hope her boobs are not as flat as they look in this picture, or if they are, then her belly is not so large as it appears! And her makeup is horrendous!
    Most of the beauties look fairly unappealing. It seems like they just picked bad photos. Meanwhile, some of the geeks don't seem that bad, even if this one isn't lucky enough to be in that group.

Quote Originally Posted by user name View Post
    Most of the beauties look fairly unappealing. It seems like they just picked bad photos. Meanwhile, some of the geeks don't seem that bad, even if this one isn't lucky enough to be in that group.
    Oh, yeah, I do agree the photographer didn't do them any favors. I'm sure they didn't mean to make her look four months pregnant. But I guess that's not the poor pose with the twisted shape making her look that way, it's my senile, old, hating self passing judgement based on something I think I see.

As a former D&Der myself, being a dungeon master doesn't make him automatically smart... and there are some very interesting guys (and gals) out there playing.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    As a former D&Der myself, being a dungeon master doesn't make him automatically smart... and there are some very interesting guys (and gals) out there playing.
    This is true, but you do have to wonder if they didn't pick one of the ones who is a bit more 'out there' for this show. I've known some people who are into that stuff who are as you said, interesting, in a good way, but I know you've run into some who have gone overboard too. I guess I'm hoping at least one of the contestants will be really out of the mainstream, not just smart. Makes it more fun to watch!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    He looks friendly.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

If you put frizzy hair on him, he'd look just like David Daskell (Draskell?) from Average Joe.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast