+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tristin & Chris - Season 2

FORT Newbie

What happened with the alternate ending?

I know this is not the right thread for this, but I have not been able to find a good thread and I am new here. I am watching reruns of Season 2, just getting into the show for the first time, and the first episoe I saw was when Josh and Cher won. The second episode I saw was of Joe and Brittany winning. What the heck was going on? Was there an alternate ending? Did it have anything to do with the producers switching the question selection technique? Does anyone know? Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Meirdart;2186662;
    I know this is not the right thread for this, but I have not been able to find a good thread and I am new here. I am watching reruns of Season 2, just getting into the show for the first time, and the first episoe I saw was when Josh and Cher won. The second episode I saw was of Joe and Brittany winning. What the heck was going on? Was there an alternate ending? Did it have anything to do with the producers switching the question selection technique? Does anyone know? Please help!
    There is an elimination question and answer contest between two couples at the end of each show. The winning couple is allowed to stay another week to compete, whereas the losing couple leaves the house. The very last show has the last two couples competing for the $250,000 prize.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234