+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tristin & Chris - Season 2

Tristin is not the partner he had last night, so he definitely switched up partners.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

wow I feel bad for any of the women that get stuck with him - I almost fell on the floor from laughter last night when he was flexing in the mirror and saying the other guys would be intimidated because he has so many muscles and he is soooo cut
    hahahaha

Poor Tristen having to switch to Chris. She had a true "geeky" gem in Brandon. I would be majorly p---ed off to go from Brandon to Chris.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What was up with that stupid, arrogant lil "threat" about being up for eviction and blahblahblah..?! Just for that, I'd vote him every single time until he's gone.
    Also, what was the purpose of asking schools and majors? All that info coulda and shoulda already have been discussed among themselves.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    This geek...brings a bad name to geeks. He is a loser, that is what he is. What was with all the threats and the jerk attitude? I hope he loses quick.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I always thought what the geeks mostly needed was confidence. But having seen Chris, too much of that can be deadly. I guess when it becomes conceit and arrogance. Most of these geeks are sweet. He is obnoxious.

so we know shes the one who switched...who was her original partner??
    "A couple minutes ago, I was depressed about the gap. I'm like, forget the gap, sucka, I'm going to Thailand."
    ~Danielle (Season6 ANTM)

I'm pretty sure that Brandon was her original partner. I have to admit that if I was with Chris, the power hungry, in need of tweezing, arrogant, thinks he needs to avoid the hot tub because he's "too cut" guy, I would have switched too.

FORT Fan
    I feel sorry for her. She seemed really outgoing and wanting to help her partner during the first breakfast.
    Debbie: "Bianca, why would those rugby players have to eat each other when they crashed on a beach?"

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    I completely hate this guy~~ but, I gotta baaaaaad feeling... Usually, the ones that are the most hated are the ones that never seem to go away. You know like in the movies? The villian NEVER dies!!!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast