+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cher & Josh - Season 2

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    In this reality show setting.. I don't understand the "she has the wrong motives" talk either. Sure, you want to help the geeks "reform", etc.. But ultimately, they ARE all wanting to win the money as well.

So, I agree with you paredie. What exactly would be the motive for the other girls to hate on her?? I think because she's smarter than them..so she's immediately a marked woman.
    Too bad, perhaps the other gals should start studying a lot more instead of cavorting around and having chat time with each other.

The fact that she hooked up with Wes should be clue enough that she DOES have the "right intentions" during this show. If she was only interested in the money & thought she was above it all, she wouldn't give a hoot about hooking up with a geek...let alone keep the relationship going after the show.

I mean.. really. So all the other girls are strictly there to "help" the geeks? They just pegged Cher cuz she's "smarter" than them.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Except that Wes isn't a geek in real life either. His "new look" is apparently more like his real looks than his geeky made up look was. Apparently he had a rather hot girlfriend before going to the show.

FORT Newbie

Cher & Josh

I think it is the picture.

from one of the cruel parents

FORT Fogey
    While we like to think both sides learns to appreciate the other side, in the end, it's all about the money.

Still, very fun to watch. I'll pull the plug, though, if we are seeing fake beautiies and geeks.

Most likely Josh and Cher will win tonight because Cher is not really "a beauty" in the intellectually challenged sense...since she's pre-med and some other major in college. I do like that Josh has been able to use psychology to elicit the responses he wants from Cher...Josh seems to have learned more from the experience. Cher got a fake geek out of the show as a boyfriend (who we knew wasn't that bad to begin with)
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Regular
    I'm sure this team will win tonight, although I'm not rooting for Cher. I absolutely adore Josh. He seems like such a great person to be friends with. I bet he's the type to bend over backwards to help a friend in need. I just hope no one has taken advantage of his kind nature.

FORT Newbie
    I hope Cheryl wins tonight, but that's because I know her more than any of you.

FORT Regular
    If you know her more than any one of us, does that mean you already know if she and Josh won?

FORT Newbie

Cher & Josh

No, I don't know. She can't tell anyone.

FORT Regular
    Sorry. My last post was more said in jest. I kinda figured the winners would be sworn to secrecy until the final episode airs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast