+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cher & Josh - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd View Post
    Agreed/ Richerd bugged the crap out of me. When I saw Josh I was afraid they cast Richard II. But now I see that it was not the case at all. I wish I could put him in a little box and take him home with me
    Youll have to fight me for him haha. Im so wierd, Im attracted to nerds, I dont like his hair though, I saw him after the makeover and they cut it off..rawr hehe
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Interestingly, Cher, or Cheryl, is not a "beer spokesmodel" at all. She's a Triple Major student at SMU, who works on the school newspaper and works 3 jobs (in a Verizon store and 2 restaurants).

Her boyfriend, Wes (also on the show), is not the geek he's made out to be either, although at least the Monkey-Lasering thing seems to be real.

Yeah..I can't find anywhere where it shows where shes a "beer spokesmodel" besides the show...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I don't like her.. she acts like she's far superior to ALL of them..geeks & beauties.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    I don't like her either. She is not pretty and quite frankly is acting like a spoiled little b*tch.

I dont like her either, but I like Josh
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder View Post
    Interestingly, Cher, or Cheryl, is not a "beer spokesmodel" at all. She's a Triple Major student at SMU, who works on the school newspaper and works 3 jobs (in a Verizon store and 2 restaurants).

Her boyfriend, Wes (also on the show), is not the geek he's made out to be either, although at least the Monkey-Lasering thing seems to be real.
    She is a beer spokemodel for Coors Light. There is a link to her xanga page in the 'Cher and Wes a couple' thread. She mentions Verizon, Bone Daddys, and Coors Light.
    At one point, she was giving up the waitressing at Bone Daddys gig because she was disgusted with all of the 40 year old guys hitting on her whe she was just being friendly and doing her job. At thta point, she picked up the pace on the Coors Light gig from a couple of nights a week, to 5 or 6 nights a week. She has since bit the bullet and went back to the Bone Daddys gig, albeit part time, hence cutting back on the beer spokesmodeling once again.

FORT Newbie
    well i dont know about you guys but i like cher. shes me favorite! but my favorite guy is wes. hes hot

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by WES_is_H.O.T View Post
    well i dont know about you guys but i like cher. shes me favorite! but my favorite guy is wes. hes hot
    to FORT! I think we ALL agree with you on the 2nd point... the first, well, you'll get some argument. She was liked at first because she seemed to be actually trying, and studying, unlike some of the "beauties"...but apparently that's because she actually isn't as unacademically experienced, shall we say, as some of the others. A bit of a ringer. Recently she seems pretty condescending to the others.

FORT Newbie

Reading between the lines

It's sad to see how these shows cut and edit to characterize the participants. Frankly, I like Cher .... because she tells it like it is. The others don't like her because "she doesn't have the right motive" (the money). So what is the right motive or the "pc" motive- fame, tv exposure or reforming the geeks. Well most of them so called beauties seemed like phonies especially since I don't see most of them spending any extra time with the geeks trying to reform them. The way they treated Josh and Cher when they came back to the room after their victory- showed they have no class, sportsmanship or empathy. Even if they didn't like Cher, they should have at least shown support for Josh, the geek, who is known to be very insecure and sensitive. Well, I think actions speak louder than words... so we know what their true motives are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast