+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brittany & Joe - Season 2

SORTA SPOILER, BUT NOT REALLY, JUST STUFF FROM PROMOS....

Click to see Spoiler:
    well i've seen several promos of brittany that appear to be later in the season, so hopefully she has survived a while. For instance, she's at the strip poker table with four other teams, so that suggests she makes the final 5.
    Last edited by John; 01-16-2006 at 11:28 PM.

FORT Fogey
    She seems sweet, though I'm not buying the bit about intelligent just yet.

FORT Newbie
    Brittany is one of my favorites too. And Joe is the sweetest guy ever. After the initial challenge when Brittany answered the screwdriver question incorrectly, you didn't get any of the side commentary that a few of the other guys -- well, one -- provided when their partners answered incorrectly. The first thing you heard him say was that his greatest fear was them breaking up him and Brittany. Oh Joe, you're perfect just the way you are!

FORT Fan
    She appears IMHO to be a favorite with the fans of the show. Some will gripe about her voice but if the show participants can overcome preconceptions they have then fans can surely overcome her voice. I think it is sweet.

Welcome vandy!
    Debbie: "Bianca, why would those rugby players have to eat each other when they crashed on a beach?"

i'm not going to say it was an awe-inspiring speech, but it sure seemed like brittany was one of two girls that at least took their speech seriously.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    philadelphonic1

Please keep all dicussion of tonight's show in the "01/19 Show Discussion" thread until midnight EST (after it's been shown on the west coast). That way we'll avoid "spoilers" for our west coast viewers.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 01-19-2006 at 09:44 PM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

hey jewelsy, my fault, didnt realize that was a rule... no problem (although really, if youre a west coast viewer, wouldnt you just avoid the site anyway? as to allow others to have their fun, but definitely not a problem, wouldnt want to ruin anyones good time).

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    It's our standard operating procedure that all threads are locked except for the Show Discussion thread on show night until it finishes airing on the West Coast. We recently had a software upgrade and haven't been able to restore the forum lockdown function. We've been asking posters to only post in the show thread as if the forum were locked down as they always have.

The problem is that people on the West Coast are used to being able to browse the contestant threads safely without spoilers for that night's show.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

understood, no problem.

FORT Newbie
    Brittany seems to be the most beautiful inside... To me anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast