+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennipher & Ankur - Season 2

My God, the mental pictures! Argh!

I actually thought the tweezer chasing was one of the best parts of the night, but Ankur is going to be annoying very quickly if he doesn't at least try to unbend a little with the others.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Does anyone else reallly, reallllllly believe that you're "conforming" if you tweeze your uni-brow? I don't.
    But maybe that's why guys don't.. our jeweler has a MASSIVE uni-brow, where the hairs are all growing outward & scraggly even. VERY hard to not look at..and kinda gross IMO. But, whatchagonna say?
    In this instance, I'd DEFINITELY have it taken care of. They're going for the biggest change for the winner..the very last thing (maybe the makeover challenge) is to clean it all up. He needs to understand that THAT would be a yuge bonus for the judges, hell, might even seal the win.
    $250,000 dolllars?? To shave your uni-brow!? No brainer. Shave it all off.

Jennipher is pretty funny. I think this is my favorite team so far.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I really didn't like him and have no idea why he decided to do the show if he can't stand people who aren't smart and doesn't want to change at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Does anyone else reallly, reallllllly believe that you're "conforming" if you tweeze your uni-brow? I don't.
    I agree! Tweezing a uni-brow doesn't make you a "conformist", it just makes you bearable to other people who find uni-brows realllllllllly gross (like me). I am going to have a hard time watching this guy if he doesn't let his partner do some major tweezing - actually I think they need to break out the wax for this guy!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I agree! Tweezing a uni-brow doesn't make you a "conformist", it just makes you bearable to other people who find uni-brows realllllllllly gross (like me).
    Me too.
    I am going to have a hard time watching this guy if he doesn't let his partner do some major tweezing - actually I think they need to break out the wax for this guy!!
    Exactly what I was thinking..get the wax.
    Seriously, the tweezing would be downright exhausting!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    He has beautiful teeth.
    I agree but thats the only thing looking good for him

Shes soo nice and pretty, I like her a lot
    "A couple minutes ago, I was depressed about the gap. I'm like, forget the gap, sucka, I'm going to Thailand."
    ~Danielle (Season6 ANTM)

FORT Fogey
    I like her, but he's gotta go. Tweezing his unibrow is the first and most obvious step toward a makeover, and if he's that opposed to even doing that, I can't imagine he's going to be very willing to participate in anything else either. The way he looks down on everyone else doesn't help his cause any.

FORT Fogey
    She is my favorite girl so far. I think she has a gorgeous face and when she said she was done by the time they got to fractions in the fourth grade, I knew she was my girl. I thought that was an hilarious line. I think I got lost math wise around that point too. Im very smart in other subjects but if I had a kid, I could only help them with their homework in math until about 4th grade and then their own their own!

I read on some site or watched it on the show that Jennipher was a Kindergarten teacher. What happened?

FORT Newbie
    Ankur is cool... i can understand why he doesn't want his eyebrows plucked. (It's like asian girls getting surgery to have double eyelids - they shouldn't be doing that).... still, he's gotta pluck them... besides, they'll grow back after the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast