+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Finale Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

7/13 Finale Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion about tonight's finale in this thread only until midnight eastern time.

Thanks and enjoy the show.

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Anyone else here? They already introduced the cast and everyone is there but I think his name is Eric. Brian is asking for initial impressions out of Caitlyn and Lauren and is now showing their casting tapes and highlights. Chuck needs to lose the facial hair, yuk!

I'm here. I too was surprised that someone like Chuck signed up for reality TV abuse.

Hey! I got company!!! Lauren pouncing on richard seemed so staged. She was always talking trash about him and now she wants to kiss him?

I'm not sure I want to see more of the Chuck and Richard conflict.

Apparently Richard doesn't like it rough. Joe should have told the girl that asked him out that he would have to have her investigated first. Scarlett totally was playing Chuck to stay in the game. Her shocked dismay at the very idea was fake. I'm sure Chuck was hurt when he saw her confessional where she said that she really wasn't into him.

I want to see me some BILL.

Sorry for the double post, but I also wanted to mention how weird Brad seemed when all the focus was on him and Erica and what was going on with them. His expressions seemed kinda disinterested, but then he said he would give them a shot. I can't believe they have had no contact since the show. I thought for sure it was because she had found someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Scarlett totally was playing Chuck to stay in the game. Her shocked dismay at the very idea was fake. I'm sure Chuck was hurt when he saw her confessional where she said that she really wasn't into him.

I noticed her fakeness too and I felt sorry for Chuck. Girls like her make me sick. Richard more tame is a lot more tolerable (not like that says much!)
    Richard is for real apparently according to his brother!

Quote Originally Posted by coleslaw50
    I also wanted to mention how weird Brad seemed when all the focus was on him and Erica and what was going on with them. His expressions seemed kinda disinterested, but then he said he would give them a shot. I can't believe they have had no contact since the show. I thought for sure it was because she had found someone else.
    I thought he acted like he had been blown off once the cameras weren't on anymore and wanted to call her a liar, but was too much of a gentleman.

I was surprised that Chuck said that Richard was hilarious (not by my definition). Of course, after winning all of that money I could probably be magnanimous too. Richard still seems mad at Chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I was surprised that Chuck said that Richard was hilarious (not by my definition). Of course, after winning all of that money I could probably be magnanimous too. Richard still seems mad at Chuck.
    ITA on the Chuck thing! I think Richard still harbors hostile feelings because while watching the show he heard all of the negative (but TRUE) things that Chuck said about him. I do think Richard realized how badly he was portrayed on the show because today he is not obnoxious.
    Aww Shawn always so adorbale!
    One more thing...I sure HAVEN'T missed Lauren and her attitude and that voice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast