+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/13 Finale Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

I looked away during this part, but could someone tell my who was voted "Favorite Beauty" and "Favorite Geek"?
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Quote Originally Posted by coleslaw50
    Sorry for the double post, but I also wanted to mention how weird Brad seemed when all the focus was on him and Erica and what was going on with them. His expressions seemed kinda disinterested, but then he said he would give them a shot. I can't believe they have had no contact since the show. I thought for sure it was because she had found someone else.
    There is a short article in the latest People magazine that the two of them are actually dating now.

Richard HAD to be acting ... no adult would keep that exhausting charade up as long as he did. Btw I saw Richard on Punk'd, same character, walking into a club and rubbing in the target's face that he got in and the target didn't. But then, Ashton K created both these shows and he said Richard was a friend.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    No recap of the reunion?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234