+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Finale Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by coleslaw50
    I sure HAVEN'T missed Lauren and her attitude and that voice
    That must be the bimbo that keeps adjusting her boobs in that top and the one that tried to force her attentions on Richard.

The "make out" scene with Mindi and Richard was very funny. I thought she was going to hurl when he fooled her by getting the answer right.

Again, Scarlett lied. She wasn't proud of Shawn. She said she was pissed off that he wasn't even trying and she said he just gave up.

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Ick what is with all these girls trying to extend their 15 minutes by kissing Richard. They couldn't pay me enough! Besides since when does a peck on the lips count as an actual kiss??!
    It's funny because at first I liked Scarlett but after her using Chuck and her attitude towards Shawn that changed. Then today she lied and tried to act all sweet.
    The only girls I really don't mind are Erica and Caitlin (sp?).

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Again sorry for the double post!
    I must say I really enjoyed this show by Ashton much more than Punk'd. I am looking forward to the 2nd season! This show might not be as popular as other reality tv shows, but it has a cute premise as a social experiment.
    Off to more reality tv.
    Thanks for the company dberk!

Wasn't Mindi the woman that got stuck with Richard. She should be nominated for sainthood.

Are you going to sign up for the next show??????? (NO)

Would you rather be a beauty or a geek????????? (geek)

It made me sad to see how bothered Chuck was as being labeled boring. It only makes sense that he would use the money to pay off his loans. I'm sure he owes a (not so) small fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by coleslaw50
    I must say I really enjoyed this show by Ashton much more than Punk'd. I am looking forward to the 2nd season! This show might not be as popular as other reality tv shows, but it has a cute premise as a social experiment.
    Off to more reality tv.
    Thanks for the company dberk!
    Ditto!!!!

I doubt that many people remembered that it was on.

Time for Smallville. WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

FORT Fan
    I actually felt badly for Richard tonight. Those girls were treating him like their mascot, or their friend's little brother, rather than a grown adult, and their peer. He looked very uncomfortable (except when he was begging Mindi for that kiss LOL).

I felt badly for Joe tonight too. He was pretty much acting like the little brother.

The way Chuck was dressed, it looks like he was trying to change his image to more loose and relaxed.

Was that girl in the audience, who asked Sean the question, the girl who gave him her phone number?

Great reunion, can't wait for next season!

I think Mindi owes Richard--one kiss is not the same as making out. On the other hand, Dberk, you are right about Mindi's eligibility for sainthood! A lesser woman would have smothered him with a pillow while he slept.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

FORT Fogey
    I liked this show a LOT and I hope the second season is as funny as the first! This was definitely one of the better reality shows.

I thought it was funny close to the end when they showed Chuck explaining that scientific formula for something. Also, Shawn's hair did look a lot better.

I wonder why Eric didn't return?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie727
    I liked this show a LOT and I hope the second season is as funny as the first! This was definitely one of the better reality shows.

I thought it was funny close to the end when they showed Chuck explaining that scientific formula for something. Also, Shawn's hair did look a lot better.

I wonder why Eric didn't return?
    I knew someone was missing! Couldn't figure out who was it! Shows how much attention I paid to the show

Anyone knows why he wasn't there?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast