+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/29 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

It was sweet revenge seeing Scarlet lose the final for them. I was rooting against her after her relentless 2-day tirade on her supposed teammate.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily
    Anyway, a Chuck/Richard finale will be a good one.

i expected them to be the final teams two weeks ago when they started focusing so much on the hate between them ... we all know how these shows LOVE drama ... what would be more drama than them at the end? yep, i knew it was gonna happen.

uh yeah, what was up with the eagle scout? not to be rude, but i would have been a little annoyed if i was his partner too.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I like Mindi and Caitilin. Both of them seemed very sweet and open to the point of the show. At this point I think Richard = annoying and Chuck = condescending. Can we change the rules so Mindi and Caitilin win??
    ::sigh:: I suppose that's too much to ask for, so I will be rooting for Chuck and Caitilin. I feel bad for Mindi though; I might be on her side if it wasn't for her whacked-out partner!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher
    I like Mindi and Caitilin. Both of them seemed very sweet and open to the point of the show. At this point I think Richard = annoying and Chuck = condescending. Can we change the rules so Mindi and Caitilin win??
    ::sigh:: I suppose that's too much to ask for, so I will be rooting for Chuck and Caitilin. I feel bad for Mindi though; I might be on her side if it wasn't for her whacked-out partner!

I agree 100%!

~Emily

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Ughhhhhhh, Richard is still here! Its like destined for him to be on the show! DId he sucker kiss Scarlet? I missed the last few minutes.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    It was sweet revenge seeing Scarlet lose the final for them. I was rooting against her after her relentless 2-day tirade on her supposed teammate.
    Yeap, she just showed what a high maintenance bitch (emotionally draining) she could be. Goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher
    Totally agree, it would be too cool it they switched up partners for the finale; can you imagine the high drama with Richard and Chuck trying to work together.

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Ughhhhhhh, Richard is still here! Its like destined for him to be on the show! DId he sucker kiss Scarlet? I missed the last few minutes.
    I did not see him kiss Scarlet good-bye. I think she's probably very experienced at avoiding unwanted liplocks.

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Ughhhhhhh, Richard is still here! Its like destined for him to be on the show! DId he sucker kiss Scarlet? .
    Not this time. However, he was involved in a "sucker kiss". Only in this instance, sweet Mindi planted one on an unsuspecting Richard during the camping trip.

I expected the obligatory caption would change to "has kissed three girls", but apparently the editors were asleep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast