+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: 6/29 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey mbcrowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    46
    Posts
    853
    It was sweet revenge seeing Scarlet lose the final for them. I was rooting against her after her relentless 2-day tirade on her supposed teammate.

  2. #32
    shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    michigan
    Age
    50
    Posts
    6,746
    Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily
    Anyway, a Chuck/Richard finale will be a good one.

    i expected them to be the final teams two weeks ago when they started focusing so much on the hate between them ... we all know how these shows LOVE drama ... what would be more drama than them at the end? yep, i knew it was gonna happen.

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey Toby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,299
    uh yeah, what was up with the eagle scout? not to be rude, but i would have been a little annoyed if i was his partner too.

    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

  4. #34
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,329
    I like Mindi and Caitilin. Both of them seemed very sweet and open to the point of the show. At this point I think Richard = annoying and Chuck = condescending. Can we change the rules so Mindi and Caitilin win??
    ::sigh:: I suppose that's too much to ask for, so I will be rooting for Chuck and Caitilin. I feel bad for Mindi though; I might be on her side if it wasn't for her whacked-out partner!

  5. #35
    Reality Addict reality_emily's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher
    I like Mindi and Caitilin. Both of them seemed very sweet and open to the point of the show. At this point I think Richard = annoying and Chuck = condescending. Can we change the rules so Mindi and Caitilin win??
    ::sigh:: I suppose that's too much to ask for, so I will be rooting for Chuck and Caitilin. I feel bad for Mindi though; I might be on her side if it wasn't for her whacked-out partner!


    I agree 100%!

    ~Emily

  6. #36
    Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,390
    Ughhhhhhh, Richard is still here! Its like destined for him to be on the show! DId he sucker kiss Scarlet? I missed the last few minutes.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

    -Albert Einstein

  7. #37
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,121
    Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    It was sweet revenge seeing Scarlet lose the final for them. I was rooting against her after her relentless 2-day tirade on her supposed teammate.
    Yeap, she just showed what a high maintenance bitch (emotionally draining) she could be. Goodbye.

  8. #38
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,121
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher
    I like Mindi and Caitilin. Both of them seemed very sweet and open to the point of the show. At this point I think Richard = annoying and Chuck = condescending. Can we change the rules so Mindi and Caitilin win??
    ::sigh:: I suppose that's too much to ask for, so I will be rooting for Chuck and Caitilin. I feel bad for Mindi though; I might be on her side if it wasn't for her whacked-out partner!
    Totally agree, it would be too cool it they switched up partners for the finale; can you imagine the high drama with Richard and Chuck trying to work together.

  9. #39
    Ms Ambusher dberk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Age
    55
    Posts
    4,461
    Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Ughhhhhhh, Richard is still here! Its like destined for him to be on the show! DId he sucker kiss Scarlet? I missed the last few minutes.
    I did not see him kiss Scarlet good-bye. I think she's probably very experienced at avoiding unwanted liplocks.

  10. #40
    FORT Regular Primetimetommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Ughhhhhhh, Richard is still here! Its like destined for him to be on the show! DId he sucker kiss Scarlet? .
    Not this time. However, he was involved in a "sucker kiss". Only in this instance, sweet Mindi planted one on an unsuspecting Richard during the camping trip.

    I expected the obligatory caption would change to "has kissed three girls", but apparently the editors were asleep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.