+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/29 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Richard and Mindi won!

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I can't stand Chuck. As annoying as Richard is, Chuck is rather condescending.
    I can't really blame him, I wouldn't last 10 minutes with Rich.

I can't believe Eagle Scout Shawn missed both those questions! I got them both right. I also got all of Scarlet's right but would have missed all of Mindi's! That girl is pretty smart - or, yeah, she's in with the producers!

Anyway, a Chuck/Richard finale will be a good one. Is that what you saw on the previews? Just wondering if they really did spoil it early....

JR.
    Yeah, that was it.

Mindi deserves to be in the final; Richard was carried there. Richard says he feels compelled to act like an idiot, but his actions are too planned out to be spontaneous.

I don't recall seeing Scarlett study at all. She should have asked for Chuck's help. Shawn should be embarrassed. He should have been able to answer his way out of the hole Scarlett put them in.

Ugh

Scarlet annoyed me tonight. She came off as a real witch. She is very passive aggressive. I just wanted shawn to just kinda go off on her like richard finally did on chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaine
    Ugh

Scarlet annoyed me tonight. She came off as a real witch. She is very passive aggressive. I just wanted shawn to just kinda go off on her like richard finally did on chuck.
    Agree, girl cool off and all those snippy comments she made, did she even study. Shawn what happened to you, not a good example for the boy scouts.

Richard, may be he is bi polar, but he is equal parts amusing and annoying and %100 a wuss.

The show came of very contrived as far as editing goes, the camping part was fun but the challenge was almost scripted. What is sad is that Richard didn't even know poison ivy had 3 leaflets, that is such common knowledge that I almost feel as if Richard deleiberately threw the question.
    At least it will be over next week.

Richard and Mindy will win and it will be because of Mindy.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I can't stand Chuck. As annoying as Richard is, Chuck is rather condescending.
    I agree. Last week when Bryan said that they were halfway through, Chuck rather snottily said, "I didn't want to point this out, but we're actually 3/7ths through." Uh, recheck your math, Chuck. With 7 couples, eliminating one each time means 6 shows.

I know it's been said several times, but I think that it would have been better if they kept everyone in for the whole run, so every couple got the benefit of expanding their horizons. I like how Mindi has gotten more and more confident in her abilities, and has done so well in the elimination room. If only she weren't paired with Richard, although she seems to be about the only "beauty" who can tolerate him for long stretches.

I almost feel as if Richard deleiberately threw the question.
    That was exactly what I thought. He knew it was in the bag, so just threw it for suspense, or whatever. It was an incredibly easy question - leaves of three, let it be.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitternerfball
    That was exactly what I thought. He knew it was in the bag, so just threw it for suspense, or whatever. It was an incredibly easy question - leaves of three, let it be.
    Oh please, not everyone's heard that phrase. The closest I've ever been to camping was vacationing in an RV and I found that rough. I know absolutely nothing about camping. The only question I was able to answer was the one about the compass and I knew ticks carry lime disease. I have no idea how Mindi knew all of her answers. Then again, I tend to agree with Richard: you bring everything from your house, so why don't you just stay there. Camping seems so unnecessary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast