+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shawn & Scarlet

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Hi, Oceana!

Interesting facts about Scarlet... thanks.
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LiteWeightLiz
    Hi, Oceana!

Interesting facts about Scarlet... thanks.
    Thanks for the Welcome, LiteWeightLiz!

FORT Fogey
    I wouldn't be surprised if they asked all the girls to act dumb in the beginning. It makes for a better show that way. Now that it's getting closer to the end, it's easy to see that all the girls aren't really stupid.

FORT Regular
    I wouldnt say any of them are exactly rocket scientitsts though. Im sure they all have at least average IQ's but they have little interest in anything outside of the few things they deem important. Thats not faked in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasteroven1973
    I wouldnt say any of them are exactly rocket scientitsts though. Im sure they all have at least average IQ's but they have little interest in anything outside of the few things they deem important. Thats not faked in my opinion.
    Exactly. That's how Caitilin was able to learn enough to build the more successful rocket and how Mindi has been able to learn enough for the eliminations to save Richard's butt twice. As for Scarlet, just because they have the degree, doesn't mean that they have a common sense knowledge of finance..like the sales tax test. She may only be able to compute with a calculator
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I think this team should have won. I despised Chuck, Richard was a spaz.. and is it possible that Shawn really didn't know the answers to all those questions? I think he was suppose to lose, it made the ending more suspenseful. If it had been any other combination of two teams there would be no drama. Shawn is a great person and the chicky who ends up with him is a lucky girl. Scarlet is something else. I think she did like Chuck at first but then her selfishness kicked in and she thought he was boring so she gave up. But she was smart and driven (but she should have been kinder to Shawn after the hiking thing.. that was WAY over the top).
    I think the show got it wrong. These two were the most improved IMHO
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

FORT Newbie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123