+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shawn & Scarlet

She definately has that "ewww, he is touching me" look on her face.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Is Scarlet the one who gets a massage next week? And who's giving the massage? The preview looked like shades of MTV RealWorld night vision cameras at work.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

^^ it is chuck.

They did a segment about this show on tv the other night where they showed some snippets of the show and it seems her and chuck get some feelings for eachother.

FORT Fogey
    Scarlet and Chuck make an interesting couple. I wonder where this might go next week?

She really is extremely beautiful.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    AHmazing that he was able to get all the clothes in her size!! Shocker actually.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I like this guy and I think he's cute actually. I thought it was sweet that he was all nervous about the clothes he got for her and then they turned out to fit her perfectly. She had a great attitude about the show and walking with confidence so that they won. They seem to be a good team.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    He looked pretty good after the makeover.. hopefully he continues with contacts and different clothes.
    Tooth is still a big ole standout to me though.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    He looked pretty good after the makeover.. hopefully he continues with contacts and different clothes.
    Tooth is still a big ole standout to me though.
    I thought he looked pretty good too, Mav! I also thought that a little teeth bleaching would have been a nice touch. Because his smile is so big, the yellow teeth stand out even more. Overall though, I thought he looked much improved! Scarlet did well picking his clothes and I like the hairstyle. Like Bill, Shawn should look into contacts or Lasik. I definitely think he's a diamond in the rough and he is very sweet. The girl who gets him will be lucky

I'm not liking that Scarlet is using Chuck. It's like kicking a puppy. Plus, if she wasn't happy with where the conversation at dinner was going, she could have (if she had conversation skills of her own, that is) guided things in another direction.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical

I'm not liking that Scarlet is using Chuck. It's like kicking a puppy. Plus, if she wasn't happy with where the conversation at dinner was going, she could have (if she had conversation skills of her own, that is) guided things in another direction.
    I totally agree!!

FORT Newbie
    Hi,
    I am a lurker who comes here occasionally. I'm just joining the forum today, because I found some information about Scarlet, which makes me wonder whether the show's just putting us on about the low IQ of some these women.

Scarlet is supposed to have completed her BBA with specialization in Finance. (BBA - Bachelors in Business Administration). And she can't figure out 8.25% sales tax on her purchases? Give me a break!

Of course, given that she is an aspiriing actress who moved straight on to modelling for ads, and acted in a movie called '12 Hot Women' (for which the story line is just that - 12 Hot Women), she may have lost some of her 'financial' acumen. But to not be able to do simple arithmetic? Go figure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast