+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Erik & Cheryl

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    I wonder what the heck she will be advertising.
    Hooked on Phonics? calendEr...

I really like this show. I suppose some thought it would be bad and only set up for a few episodes.
    Debbie: "Bianca, why would those rugby players have to eat each other when they crashed on a beach?"

FORT Fogey
    Erik definitely didn't seem like much of a geek. Certainly not enough to compete with some of these guys. Cheryl's a very cute airhead.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by user name View Post
    Erik definitely didn't seem like much of a geek. Certainly not enough to compete with some of these guys. Cheryl's a very cute airhead.
    You know, I just gotta say, from personal experience, Eric's not so much of a geek.

I was shocked when this show first aired to see someone I had actually met in person beforehand on a reality tv show. And for Eric to be on one wherein he was classified as a 'geek' definitely threw me for a surprise.

Apparently he had been on vacation in CA when approached to do a dating show and wasn't told the entire premise of the show. I'm not surprised to see he didn't remain on the show long, and I wouldn't be surprised if the producers had something to do with that decision. After all, I can't imagine it would've taken too long for everyone to realize Eric isn't socially inept, or awkward around women, doesn't play up his intelligence and actually has far more personality than most any other guy I've seen on dating shows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123