+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chuck & Caitilin

No nosebleeds this week!! I second that and for next week, too.

FORT Fogey
    She won the car challenge and the rocket challenge. I don't think this girl is completely brainless!

I like these two! She's not nearly as snotty as some of the girls (especially Lauren) and I like that she really made an effort to learn about building that rocket. She's not only taking this thing seriously, I think she's starting to change her ideas about herself (as well as about the guys).

I think Chuck is a cutie. Than again, I wanted to be a neurologist at one time Doesn't this make week two without a nose bleed? Go Chuck!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727
    She won the car challenge and the rocket challenge. I don't think this girl is completely brainless!
    I agree. Because she is competitive I think she is taking the challenges seriously, especially if she thinks that Chuck may not be as cutthroat on his part. She knows that she has to bite the bullet and learn things that she normally would not give a rat's a** about so that she can at least win her challenges. She definitely is one of the brainier beauties.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I like her.. and the only other girl I like is Scarlet. They're more down to earth, IMO.

Chuck was pretty cute making his moves on Scarlet. She seemed receptive even! How cute.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    I like Chuck a lot and Im not sure what makes him a geek besides the nose bleeds. He is not bad looking, tall, seems to be a very nice guy, and is a medical student. I know plenty of women that would be interested in somebody like Chuck.

Am I insane, or do I keep hearing her name pronounced as "Kite-a-lynn"? Or just "Kite" for short?
    One would think that it would be "Kate" or "Kate-a-lynn" based on the spelling, but then again, her parents may not have been the brightest duo in the maternity ward ;-)

Name issues aside, I like her a lot and think she will go far in this crazy game.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    I really like Chuck a lot, but thought his conversation topics at dinner with Scarlet were odd... I thought the awkward appearance of the dinner established the incompatability of the two.
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

FORT Regular
    Chuck was definitely uncomfortable at the dinner and I didnt like the ruse he came up with to get the numbers. He is good looking enough to get some on his own. Him and Scarlet are probably not the most compatible couple anyway.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm loving how Chuck is being outspoken about Richard now. Someone needs to say something to him.

Scarlet is using him...she all but admitted it to the camera(s). "Sure I'll use him, but I'm not hurting him". Hmmm.. with the way he was kissing the top of her head.. I'd say, yea..he'd be hurt after watching these episodes & hearing what she's saying. Not so sure if I like that approach.... but then again, they are all competing for 250K.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast