+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bill & Lauren

Bill walks out from behind the curtain after having been made over by Lauren and I respond "Hello!" What a hottie!

I was beyond upset about the fact that Chuck totally cheated in the phone number for it and won. He should have been penalized, not rewarded for his cowardice way of getting digits.

I am sad that once we discover how good looking Bill can be he disappears from the competition. Post-transformation Bill would have been fun to look at for a little while longer.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Anyone got a post transformation picture? Pretty please for those who didn't see it?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Anyone got a post transformation picture? Pretty please for those who didn't see it?
    This is the best I could find...

If you want to see the "reveals" for each of the geeks, you can click here and then click on the individual pictures.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Thanks, lobeck! Maybe if I could enlarge it.... But at least now I have SOME idea what people are talking about... have to say I'm not sure Richard was improved at all....
    ETA...went back and looked at Bill's original picture...ok, yes, MUCH better!

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Lauren is in the latest episode of Strip Search on VH1. They are dancing for a bachelorette party and she is one of the girls there. She is drinking and having a good time and looks pretty drunk when they show her. I thought I would not have to hear her voice or see her again after she got kicked off, but I am never that lucky with famewhores like her

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123