+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill & Lauren

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    There is a Dukes of Hazzard fan club?

...and they have enough members to have a President and Vice President?

boggle
    That's TOTALLY funny, Bill!

You know, I've always thought being geeky was synonymous with intelligence... but I think excessive fanaticism with the Dukes of Hazzard is kinda..... STOOPID!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by LiteWeightLiz
    That's TOTALLY funny, Bill!

You know, I've always thought being geeky was synonymous with intelligence... but I think excessive fanaticism with the Dukes of Hazzard is kinda..... STOOPID!

does his obsession even rate something as honorable as geekiness?

Lauren's definitely one of the prettiest girls. She actually seems nice in that picture. Hopefully she doesn't get bitchy.
    ~*~America's Next Top Model's Best~*~

Katie + Catie + Amanda + Kahlen

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Her hair looks all mussed up in that picture... like she just got up, crammed a banana clip in her hair and ran to the photo shoot.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    Lauren's teeth really bug me they seem a little bucked. I also didnt like a couple of her comments in the last show. Honey, just because people dont spend all there free times in bars and clubs doesnt mean they arent normal people.

FORT Regular
    Lauren was on the OC last season as an extra -- no doubt working toward her SAG card -- and a long way from Conroe, TX.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Holy good looking makeover, Batman!! He was by far the best makeover. Shockingly as a matter of fact.

Good for him!

Maybe now he'll realize that good clothes, nice hair and contacts are more paramount than buying the General Lee.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Bill's makeover was definitely the best! Who knew it would take so little to turn him into a hottie!? Lauren did a great job picking his clothes too. I really hope he keeps those changes and gets contacts or Lasik. I think that he really gained so much confidence with the phone number challenge. IMO, he deserved to win that one because he wasn't using a b.s. story like Chuck was.

I was sad to see him and Lauren go, but maybe the remaining guys need more help. These two seemed to have a very sweet friendship - I like that they hugged each other and looked comfortable doing it (vs. some of the other teams).

I'd love for them to do a follow-up show so we can see how Bill (and all of the others) is doing now.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Am i the only one who sees the resemblence with i think Beverly Mitchell (the daughter who had a baby and married the cop on 7th heaven) ???

FORT Fan
    conroe? that's minutes from my hometown!

and scarlett is from carrollton, which is about 10 miles from where i live now (dallas/ft worth).
    go texas!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast