+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity BB UK 2013

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Big Brother UK / Celebrity BB UK

So much bad news!

Although I adore Mrs Willis I am not happy that Bryan is being replaced. Likewise, I'm not happy to see Jaime and Alice gone. Worst of all... I can't imagine watching one episode of BOTS this season with Rylan as a co-host. What a twit! Too bad! I often preferred BOTS to the main show.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

House pics released today -- it's been totally done over and is now eco-friendly (the housemantes will have to peddle bicycles to get some things to work, like US BB11). Also there's a cool treehouse in the backyard, and hints about lots of hidden secret rooms. Also, they're going to have to figure out how to find and unlock access to a pool/hot-tub, because for now there is none.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Photos, part 2, including the treehouse, and a vegetable garden that they will have to maintain in order to eat sometimes:

What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Starts today, 9PM UK time, 4PM Eastern, 1PM Pacific (for those who have some way to watch it, I'm still not sure how I'm going to).

On Channel 5:
    9PM - Big Brother premiere
    10:30 - BB Bit on the Side
    11:30 - Live from the House (30 minutes of feeds)
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I love that house! Especially like the veggie garden idea. Much nicer than US BB.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Here is Channel 5's YouTube channel -- looks like they break the episodes into clips (maybe some are live feed clips too, I haven't gone through them):

https://www.youtube.com/user/channel5bbuk/videos
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Painfully boring!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I've been so unhappy with the recent seasons I haven't paid much attention to the airing of this show. Even after I stumbled upon the fact that the new season of CBB had started airing I didn't pay attention. However, I decided to take a quick look just to see if they were still as bad as the last couple of seasons. Turns out this season isn't that bad. At least it's good enough to play in the background while doing housework.

I've seen a few episodes, but I haven't had the time to follow it daily like my UK friends do. The level of celebrity this season is low even by BB standards. I'm surprised poor old Lionel went on Friday, considering Liz and a few other descpicable people are in there. Dappy is a joke, and Lee Ryan is a talking penis.

I love Emma Willis, but honestly, even though everyone seemed to hate Brian as host, I didn't mind him. I liked her more on Bit On The Side, she was funnier and more irreverant. I liked Rylan as a contestant, but as a host, ehhh.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I've only just watched the first eviction. I wanted Dappy gone first. He irritates the heck out of me. Can't believe he's going to last.

I hate the new hosting situation. I liked Brian. No idea why he was replaced. And, as much as I adore Mrs Willis, I agree! She was brilliant as host of BBBOTS, but lacks as the host of the main show. I also miss Jamie and Alice. Again, no idea why they were replaced. Particularly since they were replaced by the ever annoying Rylan and that black girl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast